Winston, can you please ban the user "frontier".

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Hook wrote:
DaRick wrote: Tell me, do you even know what Asperger's Syndrome is? It doesn't consist of cussing every second word (people with AS are usually hyperlexic, if anything, so cussing shouldn't feature that much in their vocabulary - I rarely cuss). He could suffer from coprolalia, though (tendency to compulsively cuss).
Sorry if that was offensive. People I know with Asperger's that are young will typically lash out at people in an over the top manner and be easily angered. That is why I compared him to someone with Asperger's.
That sort of behaviour seems to be more common (even then I don't think it is really widespread) in young-ish Asperger children (from what I've seen, they're not that likely to behave as aggressively after their early teenage years, or at least no more so than their 'regular' counterparts).

Not directly attacking you, but I do get a little irritated when people describe a whole variety of undesirable behaviour as being associated with AS (The Arab also did this), but don't worry too much about it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hook wrote:
Winston wrote:Ok I will give frontier one final warning to stop these attacks and calling people "fags and homos". Then if he gives one more insult, then he's gone.

Jamesbond, would you like to be an admin so you can ban people and delete all their posts at once?
Win, you have already warned him once before. Since you aren't following through, he will just ignore you again. Everyone wants him gone.

He obviously has severe mental issues and isn't going to magically transform into a normal human being because of you warning him.

But it's your board. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.
You are probably right. But he deserves to be given the chance at least. After that, he will have no excuse. I'm trying to be fair and tolerant to everyone, so I give them a chance before I do what I got to do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:If you think Frontier isnt informative your wrong. He points out where our westernize way of thinking has let use down as men. Many of the foreign men I talk with have the same view of us. Instead of banning him some thicker skin should be grown. If fag or homo is the worst thing any of you have been called you have lived a very sheltered life. I don't call names and am not blessing it, I guess I just don't see what the big deal is, just my two cents.
If I came up to you on the street and jumped in your face and started calling you "fag" and "homo", I'd expect you to punch my lights out.

Frontier deserves no less.
Haha! Point taken... But choking someone out is just more personal and gives you more time to walk away before they wake up. :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Frontier's final warning has been posted here:

viewtopic.php?t=11309

If he violates it again, let me know, but it must be clear that he violated it AFTER the warning was posted, by the date and time shown on the post.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Dogboy86 wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:If you think Frontier isnt informative your wrong. He points out where our westernize way of thinking has let use down as men. Many of the foreign men I talk with have the same view of us. Instead of banning him some thicker skin should be grown. If fag or homo is the worst thing any of you have been called you have lived a very sheltered life. I don't call names and am not blessing it, I guess I just don't see what the big deal is, just my two cents.
If I came up to you on the street and jumped in your face and started calling you "fag" and "homo", I'd expect you to punch my lights out.

Frontier deserves no less.
Haha! Point taken... But choking someone out is just more personal and gives you more time to walk away before they wake up. :)
Actually it would be more like you having a conversation with a couple of your friends, and this guy comes in out of nowhere and calls everyone a fag and stupid retard after each sentence.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Hook wrote:
swincor__ wrote:
Actually, he's probably having a severe anxiety attack, trying desperately to avoid deciding what to do.
You seem to not like Winston too much.

I think he is a good guy, I just think he needs to delegate some responsibility since he seems preoccupied with other things.

The world is full of "good guys." BFD. Being a "good guy" does not make one deserving of being liked, or exempt from scorn, especially when one is a recklessly irresponsible, incompetent, childishly narcissistic boor, and a coward to boot, unwilling to get his own house in order. At some point, he will probably have to delegate tasks to others -- which is in keeping with his distinct style of mooching off others either money or labor that he should be providing for himself.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

swincor__ wrote:
Hook wrote:You seem to not like Winston too much.

I think he is a good guy, I just think he needs to delegate some responsibility since he seems preoccupied with other things.

The world is full of "good guys." BFD. Being a "good guy" does not make one deserving of being liked, or exempt from scorn, especially when one is a recklessly irresponsible, incompetent, childishly narcissistic boor, and a coward to boot, unwilling to get his own house in order. At some point, he will probably have to delegate tasks to others -- which is in keeping with his distinct style of mooching off others either money or labor that he should be providing for himself.
You described Winston very accurately and sisently Swincor! :shock:
How do you say that word again?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo wrote:
swincor__ wrote:
Hook wrote:You seem to not like Winston too much.

You described Winston very accurately and sisently Swincor! :shock:
How do you say that word again?
I think you meant to say "succinctly" you dummy and conspiracy nut. lol

Welcome back odbo.

Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

swincor__ wrote:

Actually, he's probably having a severe anxiety attack, trying desperately to avoid deciding what to do.
Usually I just discount your over the top comments about W, but you may have a grain of truth in this one.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well frontier told me by PM that he refused to stop his insults on this forum, so I had no choice but to ban him. He is banned now.

Keep a lookout everyone, for any new posters who may have a similar writing style to him. Sometimes banned posters return under different screen names.

To be effective, I banned his IP as well, since all his posts came from one IP.

swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Winston wrote:Well frontier told me by PM that he refused to stop his insults on this forum,

LOL What a nut :lol:
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Can we ban PF and his second account too? He behaves pretty much the same way.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I agree about PF. I get a mental image of Cartman sitting at a computer typing furiously whenever I read his posts. >.<