Chinese spammer

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chinese spammer

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, looks like we got a Chinese spammer using different names. The person goes by the name jihe, jihejihe, jihe0530, shenzhenjihe and jiheshenzhen. Contributes nothing but gobbleygook and writes stuff about business and organization that has nothing to do with the topics. Please ban.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Winston will give him a warning, then another warning.

Afterwords he will then just ignore him.

Don't count on disruptive people ever getting banned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's not true. Spammers usually get banned right away. Real posters participating in discussion are the ones that get warnings. Haven't you seen me eliminate user names in the spam report thread?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just deleted that spammer's multiple user names, all coming from the same IP. Then I deleted his IP too. All his user names were coming from the same IP, so that made it easy to track down.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne