Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New landing pages for Happier Abroad to catch keywords

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

New landing pages for Happier Abroad to catch keywords

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Check out these landing pages I just created to catch keyword searches for certain terms that I want us to rank high for. Do I have the right idea?

Meet Foreign Women
Meet Asian Women
Date Asian Women
Meet Russian Women
Date Russian Women
International Dating
Last edited by Winston on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi all,
I just created a new domain name to try to catch search engine words for "international dating". On it, I put key major links to my site. Is that a good idea? Check out what I did here:

http://www.internationaldatingsolution.com

Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem