Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New banners for HA - How do they look?

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

New banners for HA - How do they look?

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi all,
Walt Goodridge drafted up some banners that we could use for the header of the home page and possibly this forum too. Check them out. What do you think? Do they look better than the header I have now on the home page? Should we use them? Here are three variations.

- Banners Courtesy of Walt Goodridge: http://www.waltgoodridge.com

I think they look good but the letters cover up some of the faces. Any suggestions?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue May 01, 2012 4:07 pm

What do you think of having a header banner for this site that looks like this? lol

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Hey check out the new banner that Eurobrat put together for us. What do you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby publicduende » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Not to detract from Walt Goodridge, but Eurobrat is a graphics pro and it shows. I would go with his banner, and possibly give him some more free rein to redesign other bits and pieces. As long as he's not charging for it. :)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:18 pm

Winston wrote:Hey check out the new banner that Eurobrat put together for us. What do you think?

That one looks nice.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:14 am

Here's the finished version by Eurobrat. What do you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:16 am

publicduende wrote:Not to detract from Walt Goodridge, but Eurobrat is a graphics pro and it shows. I would go with his banner, and possibly give him some more free rein to redesign other bits and pieces. As long as he's not charging for it. :)

I don't mind paying Eurobrat for these banners. But he doesn't want to accept any payment.

Winston
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem