Expat Jobs Vacany Board section

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Expat Jobs Vacany Board section

Post by Renata »

I know you have a Making a Living Overseas / Studying Abroad section, but I think if you have an Expat Jobs Board section where people can post real jobs & international opportunities in any sector, it'll be great. From Architecture, to TEFL, to Geoscience; everything.

It will increase traffic
make the forum busier
make the site easier to find & stumble upon using search words like expat jobs. The words Job, jobs, & work are very popular search words. We all use it yearly.

Putting a job vacancy section on your own company website costs you nothing & can generate advertising space sales from any company. You won't just be limited to dating sites. Your market will open up. Capitalize on the expat, since your banners says; Forum Community of Global Daters, Expats and Freethinkers.

It will take some spamming. You can bulk-mail companies letting them know here is a place they can post jobs for free.

The downside to this idea is the forum users may have to have a bit more etiquette lol

all in all it'll be cool to try.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Expat Jobs Vacany Board section

Post by zboy1 »

Renata wrote:I know you have a Making a Living Overseas / Studying Abroad section, but I think if you have an Expat Jobs Board section where people can post real jobs & international opportunities in any sector, it'll be great. From Architecture, to TEFL, to Geoscience; everything.

It will increase traffic
make the forum busier
make the site easier to find & stumble upon using search words like expat jobs. The words Job, jobs, & work are very popular search words. We all use it yearly.

Putting a job vacancy section on your own company website costs you nothing & can generate advertising space sales from any company. You won't just be limited to dating sites. Your market will open up. Capitalize on the expat, since your banners says; Forum Community of Global Daters, Expats and Freethinkers.

It will take some spamming. You can bulk-mail companies letting them know here is a place they can post jobs for free.

The downside to this idea is the forum users may have to have a bit more etiquette lol

all in all it'll be cool to try.
Yes, I'm all in agreement. An expat job board would be a welcome addition to HA!
targetguy
Freshman Poster

business opportunitys

Post by targetguy »

8) I have read you can open a laundrymatt for 5000 us in the pi in certain areas wich in the us is about impossible. also a gypney or taxi business or rental units. Has anyone had any experience in these areas? legalitys for us to own?
no scammers
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That is a good idea with potential. However, since this is a dating site, most employers will probably hesitate in paying to post their job ad here. You have to be established as an expat job resource for them to bother with it. That's why I just link to other expat job resources.

If it ever takes off though, I'd probably hire someone to manage something like that anyway.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne