Winston, please ban Satan worshipper LucifertheLightBringer

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston, please ban Satan worshipper LucifertheLightBringer

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, we don't need a spammer/Satan worshiper on this forum. Please ban this person immediately! I suspect this guy is really BoycottAmericanWoman in disguise just trying to cause trouble on HA! Even if he is not BAW, it isn't a good idea to have someone spreading Satanic messages on a forum. I'm a Christian and I don't appreciate this kind of mindless garbage being spewed here. Do your job and ban this nutcase soon...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Spam is spam.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston, please ban Satan worshipper LucifertheLightBrin

Post by jamesbond »

zboy1 wrote:Winston, we don't need a spammer/Satan worshiper on this forum. Please ban this person immediately! I suspect this guy is really BoycottAmericanWoman in disguise just trying to cause trouble on HA! Even if he is not BAW, it isn't a good idea to have someone spreading Satanic messages on a forum. I'm a Christian and I don't appreciate this kind of mindless garbage being spewed here. Do your job and ban this nutcase soon...
Winston, I just deleted all 22 of LucifertheLightBringer posts. All of them were satanic in nature and had nothing to do with the topics in hand. I am sure it's BAW who has re-registered here.

Please ban him ASAP! :twisted:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I just banned his IP and deleted his profile and posts.

I checked his IP and it is from India, so perhaps it is BAW. What a psycho.

Here was his IP: 117.201.103.102

I guess I should ban all IP's from India soon to block him and all the spammers. I'll make sure to exempt GuitarGuy though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

badiumarlmbi <<<<< ban this one too winston. he's been spamming the forum with links to movies and tv shows.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

***JP*** wrote:badiumarlmbi <<<<< ban this one too winston. he's been spamming the forum with links to movies and tv shows.
Ok done. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne