Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Your porn poster

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Your porn poster

Postby OutWest » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:37 am

Winston-


Your porn poster has returned- now as Tama-Chan.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7418

I would strongly suggest you change your registration procedure so that these kind of swine
cannot forever harass your site.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA







Re: Your p**n poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:39 am

OutWest wrote:Winston-


Your p**n poster has returned- now as Tama-Chan.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7418

I would strongly suggest you change your registration procedure so that these kind of swine
cannot forever harass your site.

Outwest





Just give me the guys IP Winston, I'll take care of this mother f***er no problem at all, I'll get his address, go over to his house and drag him outside and beat the living shit out of him, no problem whatsoever, I will take great pleasure in doing it....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:46 am

It is obvious what needs to be done:
1. Change the registration process to require moderation of initial posts and only allow pics to be posted after a certain number of posts.
2. Have someone with the power to suspend accounts check the forum at least every few hours.
3. Remove slow loading advertisements from the forum.

If someone really could find and beat up this troll, that would also be good.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4636
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:24 am

If you guys want, his IP is 66.90.101.217.

For some reason, other posters such as Boner Jones and Moving On have shared this same IP before.

I can approve new user registrations, but not posts. But even if I could, it would be way too much work. Plus a user would have to wait for his posts to be approved and might lose interest during the waiting process.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:34 am

Winston wrote:If you guys want, his IP is 66.90.101.217.

For some reason, other posters such as Boner Jones and Moving On have shared this same IP before.

I can approve new user registrations, but not posts. But even if I could, it would be way too much work. Plus a user would have to wait for his posts to be approved and might lose interest during the waiting process.




The server is in Chicago, but he is using "Hide My Ass" server, so in order to find out who this person is that company would have to be court ordered to hand over his real IP....

We can ask the company though and tell them what he is doing and they might hand it over to us...
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 am

Winston wrote:If you guys want, his IP is 66.90.101.217.

For some reason, other posters such as Boner Jones and Moving On have shared this same IP before.

I can approve new user registrations, but not posts. But even if I could, it would be way too much work. Plus a user would have to wait for his posts to be approved and might lose interest during the waiting process.


Well..moving on is Chris Merrett who is happily taking his orders from ASIO...So I guess this is just ASIO attempting to upset the forum because of my presence.

On the mens rights facebook run by Rajesh Kumar they posted animal porn to try and "upset" people until rajesh, mangina he is, decided it was better for his 2,500 men gathered to not hear what I had to say than to moderate the facebook properly...

And men wonder why I agree with the Illuminati that culling the herd back to 500 million people sounds like a good idea.....?? LOL!!!

You refuse to listen to a man because obvious ASIO agents post animal porn in the same place he is speaking and telling you how to free yourselves? LOL!!

So much for MRAs...LOL!!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Winston wrote:If you guys want, his IP is 66.90.101.217.

For some reason, other posters such as Boner Jones and Moving On have shared this same IP before.

I can approve new user registrations, but not posts. But even if I could, it would be way too much work. Plus a user would have to wait for his posts to be approved and might lose interest during the waiting process.


Well..moving on is Chris Merrett who is happily taking his orders from ASIO...So I guess this is just ASIO attempting to upset the forum because of my presence.

On the mens rights facebook run by Rajesh Kumar they posted animal p**n to try and "upset" people until rajesh, mangina he is, decided it was better for his 2,500 men gathered to not hear what I had to say than to moderate the facebook properly...

And men wonder why I agree with the Illuminati that culling the herd back to 500 million people sounds like a good idea.....?? LOL!!!

You refuse to listen to a man because obvious ASIO agents post animal p**n in the same place he is speaking and telling you how to free yourselves? LOL!!

So much for MRAs...LOL!!




I'm 44 years old now, almost 45, and when I was a kid growing up outside of San Francisco going to school in like the 2nd and 3rd and 4th grades I remember many times while out in the playground something would happen in one area of the playground and all the kids would run over to that area to have a look.

All but maybe one or two kids. I was always one of the kids or even the only kid who didn't go run to take a look.

To me it was always a sign of being a sheep....

Today it's the same thing only now they are adults, they are still sheep, doing what everybody says they should do, believing what everybody else believes, and going what everybody else does.

They do not have one bone or original thought in their minds....

The Jews control the people of this world, for they are a so much smarter than the Gentiles it's not even funny, the only problem with them is they are evil, doing Satan's will.

Nobody can stop the Jew for God has ordained them to fill this role to do God's will, they are no longer God's people everything has been taken away from them.

But now their god, who is the Anti-Christ, is going to come to be their god, and to be the god of this world.

If you follow the Jews you will go to Hell, and most all people will....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Good ideas all

Postby OutWest » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:06 am

Cornfed wrote:It is obvious what needs to be done:
1. Change the registration process to require moderation of initial posts and only allow pics to be posted after a certain number of posts.
2. Have someone with the power to suspend accounts check the forum at least every few hours.
3. Remove slow loading advertisements from the forum.

If someone really could find and beat up this troll, that would also be good.



>>>Winston-

Cornfed's list pretty well nails it...1,2, and 3. This would clean up most of the BS.
I would love to take the boy fishing...Mindanao style. Shark chumming and then a swimming lesson. It all works out...LOL

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby C.J. » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:06 am

Peter, just face it! Zombies cannot rally against broken, defiled wizards. :P
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:13 am

Possibly the next gambit the scum will take is to have one of their number offer to moderated the forum for free and then gradually commence banning all non-politically correct posters.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4636
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:18 am

Cornfed wrote:Possibly the next gambit the scum will take is to have one of their number offer to moderated the forum for free and then gradually commence banning all non-politically correct posters.


Well..they did this on the spearhead forums...Christian J is an agent....and they did this on david ickes forums...

A mini problem, reaction, solution....create the problem of posting porn on a forum, or posting rubbish, then offer to help clean it up....

Christian J banned me inside of TEN MINUTES of being able to....and then banned numerous people who pointed out he had banned me! LOL!!

Fancy banning men on a mens RIGHTS site! LOL!!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Good ideas all

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:06 am

OutWest wrote:
Cornfed wrote:It is obvious what needs to be done:
1. Change the registration process to require moderation of initial posts and only allow pics to be posted after a certain number of posts.
2. Have someone with the power to suspend accounts check the forum at least every few hours.
3. Remove slow loading advertisements from the forum.

If someone really could find and beat up this troll, that would also be good.



>>>Winston-

Cornfed's list pretty well nails it...1,2, and 3. This would clean up most of the BS.
I would love to take the boy fishing...Mindanao style. Shark chumming and then a swimming lesson. It all works out...LOL

Outwest


Think about it though. If this is a human spammer and not a bot, then the person could pretend to be a normal poster at first to get approved through moderation. Then when he's allowed to be a normal poster, he will unleash his agenda again. So moderation isn't necessarily gonna stop him.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm


Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest