Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Report spammers here, please include profile link

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:19 am

I'm restarting this thread because the other one was getting too big and contained many broken links to deleted profiles, which is bad for SEO.

Remember that when you post the username of a spammer, it would help if you posted the link to their profile. For example, here is the link to mine:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/prof ... rofile&u=2

That way, I can check their posts and delete them all easily from their profile page. Searching for it doesn't always bring it up, esp if you don't spell it exactly right.

Thanks,
Admin
Last edited by Winston on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:06 pm

I just deleted all the posts from a spammer named linysTposgv. He posted 18 spam posts all throughout the forum. I also banned his IP address and his email address. Hopefully this dirt bag won't come back again.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 pm

I just deleted another spammers post, his screen name was lomwindinodok. I banned his IP address and his email address. Also, I just deleted another spammer named whortrarty. His IP address and email address were also banned.

We have been getting a lot of spammers here lately.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Thanks guys. Good work. I deleted their profiles too.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:31 pm

I just deleted another spammer with the screen name of PitteenBeasse. He posted three spam posts. I also banned his IP address and email address.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:15 pm

I just deleted two more spammers posts. The first scumbags user name is jiangegegege and the second scumbags user name is Medsosteorm. I also banned their IP addresses.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:28 pm

I just deleted another douche bag spammers post. He screen name is FeedTandshene. I also banned his IP address and email address.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 pm

I just deleted seven more spammers posts and banned their IP address. This is gettting ridiculous, these spammers need to not be able to register so easily.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:51 pm

we have a idiot spamming in russian. here's the spammers profile url http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/prof ... ile&u=8549

the user name it's using is IndulaGlani
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Maybe I should change the humanizer question so that the person has to look it up on Google before they register? Maybe something that only Americans know, like "Why did the chicken cross the road?" lol Or some logical riddle?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:34 am

Maybe ask questions similar to this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7iXw9zZrLo[/youtube]
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby xiongmao » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:36 am

Forum spammed again!

I've found Q/A captcha is quite good, e.g. "what's the capital of france" or "who owns the senkaku islands".

Also try 'Disable external links, spam words, non English characters for new users.' mod, I've put this on my forums as well and I've been spammer free for ages now.

Where is Winston anyway? Is he in bed when he should be coding php :oops: ?
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:51 am

I just sent Winston a private message to tell him about all the new spammers posts. There are dozens of them now and only he can delete them all at once. He told me to send him a PM when there are just too many to delete manually. He can get rid of all of them with one click.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:28 pm

jamesbond wrote:I just sent Winston a private message to tell him about all the new spammers posts. There are dozens of them now and only he can delete them all at once. He told me to send him a PM when there are just too many to delete manually. He can get rid of all of them with one click.

I deleted as many posts as I could JamesBond. There has been a concerted attack on this website now for a few months: strangely, Winston doesn't seem to get that? As long as nothing is done, the attacks will continue unabated!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem