Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Yohan »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24924&start=45

Yes, Anatroll, BalticGirl(17) is a spammer, back again...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok i deleted baltic girl and his posts and banned his IP too. Why do they keep coming back everyday? Sheesh.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

The same spammer is back.
Czech Roma Girl 25
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11586
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Cornfed wrote:The troll/s need to be checked for and banned several time a day at the moment.
That would just be too much work for Winston.
Tiger
Freshman Poster

Post by Tiger »

This person (NicolaGuLS) has sent me a PM saying I can become a VIP member here memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11649 .

However, some indications suggest this is spam.
Tiger
Freshman Poster

Post by Tiger »

Especially when I received it three days ago. It is not just the mods. I expect the spammer sent heaps of PMs, so why am I the first to report it in this thread?

I just hate spam.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Ghost wrote:BlackFag is back as "uhaveautism." Already spamming some of his oversized stolen photos.
You're just jealous because he gets laid more than all of us put together. We all are, don't you know. I'm gnashing my teeth as I type.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Ghost wrote:BlackFag is back as "uhaveautism." Already spamming some of his oversized stolen photos.

I knew this guy was a TROLL. I smelled it. Damn, haha!
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:lovesites is a spammer.
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/memb ... le&u=12262
I took care of him. He has been banned and his posts deleted.
I took care of him too.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

Ok I've set the forum so that all new registered users will be on moderation status so that their posts will have to be approved in order to be seen. This will give me a lot of work. But it's the only way to stop these spammers from posting their crap for now. Maybe I should change the humanizer questions too, so that bots will have a harder time registering. I think most spammers are bots.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

I've set the forum admin panel it so that newly registered users cannot send any PM's to anyone. That should prevent spammers from coming on and mass PMing all of you. After they have 3 posts approved, then they will automatically become normal registered users. Only then can they send PM's to other members. That should fix the PM spam problem.

I'm also thinking about disabling new user registrations for a few days or so. Maybe that will deter all these Russian spammers or spambots from coming back. After they see that this forum is closed for registration, will they move on and forget this forum? What do you all think?

The thing is, I stopped the spam here before by using humanizer questions on the registration page that cannot be Googled. For example: "What is the second word of the name of this website?" A bot cannot google the answer to that, because it is specific to this site only. So that stopped the spam bots before. How are they getting past those un-googleable humanizer questions now? Should I change the humanizer questions? Or disable registrations for a while in the hopes that they will move on and forget about us?

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:I suggest you ban re85with.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=18941

Even in the unlikely event that he doesn't mean to be a spammer, he effectively is.
Second the motion.
[Update] Either you got rid of that re85guy guy and all his posts or the ignore feature is now working. Regardless, thank you. His crap posting was enough to make me truly ready and willing to say goodbye forever to this forum.
[Update 2] Actually, the ignore feature is only partly working. Threads he posted on still sort to the top of the active list and I still have to see his miserable screen name at the bottom. Get rid of that guy before he ruins the forum. (I should note that I'm using the mobile site, so I can't see who posted last until I open the thread.)