Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby xiongmao » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Yeah, Winston needs to get a grip of this. Google will punish him for allowing anyone to come and spam their stuff here.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Most of the spam lately has been coming from Russia. Dang. I would hate to block that whole country.

I changed the humanizer question to "What is the capital of Texas?"

I thought of a great humanizer question that would be hard to look up on Google before, but I can't remember what it was. Don't you hate it when that happens?

How about I have them solve an intelligence puzzle? lol

Or how about for the humanizer question, I have them listen to a theme song from an 80's TV Show, like the theme for Knight Rider, for instance, and have them enter it? That way, they could not Google it since you can't enter sounds into Google. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby zboy1 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Winston wrote:Most of the spam lately has been coming from Russia. Dang. I would hate to block that whole country.

I changed the humanizer question to "What is the capital of Texas?"

I thought of a great humanizer question that would be hard to look up on Google before, but I can't remember what it was. Don't you hate it when that happens?

How about I have them solve an intelligence puzzle? lol

Or how about for the humanizer question, I have them listen to a theme song from an 80's TV Show, like the theme for Knight Rider, for instance, and have them enter it? That way, they could not Google it since you can't enter sounds into Google. lol

Winston, get your act together! I've been deleting spammer posts left and right and deleting new spammer accounts 24/7, and you don't seem to take it seriously. I hope you know I won't be available all the time to take care of the problem, when I head overseas sometime next year. I would suggest that you make the first few posts by any new member subject to moderation review before they get posted. Only after the posts are reviewed upon, and the member is shown to be not a spammer/troll for a week, then they can be made to be a regular member of the forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby odbo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 am

guess who's back, guess who's back, .... nah nah nah

spitama
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:55 am

Oh great, Konrad (spitama) is back. I just deleted all his posts and he can't have a nude male model as an avatar spamming the forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby odbo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:48 am

Why delete oiltradingnutjob's posts but leave konrad's accounts untouched (like naoki and lone triad)?

This forum is a joke with its mix of old perverts, mentally unstable con-men, bitter asian-americans and nigger-abroad tales.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:19 am

odbo wrote:Why delete oiltradingnutjob's posts but leave konrad's accounts untouched (like naoki and lone triad)?

This forum is a joke with its mix of old perverts, mentally unstable con-men, bitter asian-americans and nigger-abroad tales.

What?! Naoki hardly posts. How do you know he is Konrad? And who is lone triad? You mean LoneYakuza? I don't think he's Konrad because Konrad always posted vicious anti-Chinese/anti-Korean and pro-Filipino posts, which I don't see from LoneYakuza.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby odbo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:50 am

zboy1 wrote:Konrad always posted vicious anti-Chinese/anti-Korean and pro-Filipino posts, which I don't see from LoneYakuza.

he's a troll... remember "BEIJINGSHOTS"
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/prof ... ile&u=7841
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby BEIJINGSHOTS » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am

haha. am i that much of a threat to the western ruling class? i'm flattered. i must be doing something right.
BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:21 am

odbo wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Konrad always posted vicious anti-Chinese/anti-Korean and pro-Filipino posts, which I don't see from LoneYakuza.

he's a troll... remember "BEIJINGSHOTS"
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/prof ... ile&u=7841

Odbo, you're accusing all these people you disagree with being Konrad. You can't just name people you're hate for the sake of wanting me to ban them. I don't see Konrad/BoycottAmericanWomen//OilTradingAcademy behavior from any of the people you just mentioned. Now, I've deleted Konrad's/OTA/BAW alter egos in the past, so I have some idea as to whether or not the people you mentioned were spammers in disguise--and to me, they're not. But I will take a closer look at BEIJINGSHOTS just-in-case, Odbo, and tell me if he starts acting like any of the three psychos I mentioned earlier so I can ban him then.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 pm

I just deleted the spammer posts of xmas111. Luckily this illiterate turd only posted 3 spam posts before I banned his IP address.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:43 am

Revitalized thread:

"HahaWhat?" has got to go expediently.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:52 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:Revitalized thread:

"HahaWhat?" has got to go expediently.

I just deleted her hateful posts and banned her ip address and username. We don't need any more trolls and flame throwers on this board.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 pm

I just banned the IP address of Jedhenchman and deleted all his posts. He was spamming the forum with ads for i phones.

What illiterate turds these spammers are, don't they have anything else better to do than to put spam posts on discussion forums?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:52 pm

I just banned user name bvstuffz01. He was posting spammer posts to buy ipads and other products throughout the forum. I also deleted all his posts.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem