Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Ghost » January 5th, 2015, 6:41 am

Rebecca1234 is a spammer.

This is crazy lately with this influx of spammers.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5898
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Cornfed » January 5th, 2015, 7:27 am

Ghost wrote:Rebecca1234 is a spammer.
Yeah I already said that. We have such debate over moderation and yet mods are so slow to ban these obvious spambots.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Ghost » January 26th, 2015, 10:28 pm


User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8111
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by jamesbond » January 26th, 2015, 11:35 pm

Rebecca1234 was banned a couple of weeks ago and I just banned Jewelry today.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25344
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Winston » January 27th, 2015, 5:09 pm

jamesbond wrote:Rebecca1234 was banned a couple of weeks ago and I just banned Jewelry today.
Rebecca's posts contained no links, just a bunch of general info and opinions. What was that poster's objective? I don't get it. What was the poster trying to promote exactly? I don't see spam in his/her posts, just a bunch of brief comments with not much purpose.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2399
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by fschmidt » January 27th, 2015, 5:28 pm

Winston wrote:Rebecca's posts contained no links, just a bunch of general info and opinions. What was that poster's objective? I don't get it. What was the poster trying to promote exactly? I don't see spam in his/her posts, just a bunch of brief comments with not much purpose.
I deleted her spam posts with links.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5898
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Cornfed » July 30th, 2015, 7:21 am


User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5898
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Cornfed » February 11th, 2016, 8:11 am

Can someone please ban and IP block these jailbait trollers, such as profile "Winston Wu" etc.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5898
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Cornfed » February 11th, 2016, 8:20 am

BTW, I suspect we are in the midst of a major troll attact, so heads up mods. And of course, for godness sake ban pandabear.

Hero
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Hero » February 11th, 2016, 8:54 am

darine4love is a spammer. Look at this PM she sent me:

"My dear ,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into long time relationship and financial transaction for our mutual benefits hence I write with due respect .I am Darine Cisse and I inherited an important sum of money from my late father who died in a recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in a lucrative venture under your directives and guidance in your country.

I want you to assist me in transferring out this money out from a bank here in abidjan Cote D' Ivoire. Which is sum of Two million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars.($2.500,000) I will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues. I will give you some reasonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clarifications on the next step hence it is my wish to relocate to your country as soon as this transaction is concluded.
Thanks

Awaiting your immediate response.

My Private Email darine4cisse@hotmail.com

God bless you.

Miss Darine Cisse"

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5898
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Cornfed » February 11th, 2016, 8:58 am

Yeah, the forum needs a clean up.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Ghost » February 11th, 2016, 11:31 am

Hero wrote:darine4love is a spammer. Look at this PM she sent me:

"My dear ,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into long time relationship and financial transaction for our mutual benefits hence I write with due respect .I am Darine Cisse and I inherited an important sum of money from my late father who died in a recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in a lucrative venture under your directives and guidance in your country.

I want you to assist me in transferring out this money out from a bank here in abidjan Cote D' Ivoire. Which is sum of Two million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars.($2.500,000) I will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues. I will give you some reasonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clarifications on the next step hence it is my wish to relocate to your country as soon as this transaction is concluded.
Thanks

Awaiting your immediate response.

My Private Email darine4cisse@hotmail.com

God bless you.

Miss Darine Cisse"
I got the same message from the spammer. Let's hope this doesn't become a regular thing on HA.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2697
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Yohan » February 11th, 2016, 1:27 pm

I received also the same message, I reported it with the PM-reporting option. Such profiles have to be banned immediately.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8111
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by jamesbond » February 11th, 2016, 2:57 pm

Yohan wrote:I received also the same message, I reported it with the PM-reporting option. Such profiles have to be banned immediately.
I banned that dip shit a couple of days ago.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5898
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Cornfed » February 13th, 2016, 12:44 am

More jailbait porn trolling, this time from SH Archivist
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11556

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem”