Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The words which should have been banned

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The words which should have been banned

Postby AmericanInMexico » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:05 am

Winston, why would you not allow us to even use the word pro.stitute, forcing us to use the word hoe? I find the word hoe to sound far more offensive than pro.stitute.

Here are the words you should have banned:

kike
goyim
nigger
spic
wetback
honky
cracker
injun
chink
gook
mangina
raghead/towelhead
Illuminati
New World Order

Get the point Winston?
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Postby Disillusioned_American » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:19 am

Winston shouldn't have banned ANY words, IMO, especially now that the moderation has improved on this board. I say keep this forum a true outlet for free speech.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:00 am

Because such adult content words, including busty and b***y, if put into topic titles, gets us flagged by Google for adult content. I've already gotten two warning notices from Google about it. That's why.

Google doesn't seem to mind those other words, even if they are offensive.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby AmericanInMexico » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:07 am

Disillusioned_American wrote:Winston shouldn't have banned ANY words, IMO, especially now that the moderation has improved on this board. I say keep this forum a true outlet for free speech.

I agree that no words should be banned; my only point was that his list of banned words seemed rather strange.

Winston wrote:Because such adult content words, including busty and b***y, if put into topic titles, gets us flagged by Google for adult content. I've already gotten two warning notices from Google about it. That's why.

Google doesn't seem to mind those other words, even if they are offensive.

So if only topic titles get flagged, why not star out those words only in titles and let them be in the body of posts?
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem