The words which should have been banned

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

The words which should have been banned

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Winston, why would you not allow us to even use the word pro.stitute, forcing us to use the word hoe? I find the word hoe to sound far more offensive than pro.stitute.

Here are the words you should have banned:

kike
goyim
nigger
spic
wetback
honky
cracker
injun
chink
gook
mangina
raghead/towelhead
Illuminati
New World Order

Get the point Winston?
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Winston shouldn't have banned ANY words, IMO, especially now that the moderation has improved on this board. I say keep this forum a true outlet for free speech.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Because such adult content words, including busty and booty, if put into topic titles, gets us flagged by Google for adult content. I've already gotten two warning notices from Google about it. That's why.

Google doesn't seem to mind those other words, even if they are offensive.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Disillusioned_American wrote:Winston shouldn't have banned ANY words, IMO, especially now that the moderation has improved on this board. I say keep this forum a true outlet for free speech.
I agree that no words should be banned; my only point was that his list of banned words seemed rather strange.
Winston wrote:Because such adult content words, including busty and b***y, if put into topic titles, gets us flagged by Google for adult content. I've already gotten two warning notices from Google about it. That's why.

Google doesn't seem to mind those other words, even if they are offensive.
So if only topic titles get flagged, why not star out those words only in titles and let them be in the body of posts?