Poll: Should racist topics be allowed in this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should racist topics be allowed on this forum?

Yes. Free speech is the most important thing. If someone can't handle it or avoid the topic, that's their problem.
60%
No. They are offensive and may alienate people from this movement. Such topics divide us rather than unite us.
40%

Total votes: 45
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Should racist topics be allowed in this forum?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

YES!!! Let racist topics on the forum rule the day. You will see this forum turn into an echo chamber for the least interesting, least accomplished, and least intelligent members of society.

Then, there will be a mass migration of posters to the manosphere where the real discussions will take place.

I say let the borderline retards have the forum so the very purpose of the forum is undermined and ultimately destroyed.

Have at it!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kradmelder wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:^ So you basically want a forum that caters to black males. Why should it do that?
I don't care what color a poster is. As a reader, I'm more concerned with interesting content. I don't find threads about culling blacks interesting.

If I owned the forum, I'd want more posters to read and click on the ads or by the products. I wouldn't care if they were black or white.
So don't read it. I don't find threads about faggots, pedophilia about young teenage girls, race mixing etc interesting, so I don't read them. But if some people want to talk about it, let them. Isn't that what liberals claim? Isn't that what liberals want? To let minorities have rights to express themselves? Or is it only when such expression doesn't offend people like yourself?
I'm not a liberal, so your line of reasoning doesn't make much sense to me, here.

I just don't want to read gay junk or racist junk. Having to wade through subject lines that aren't related to the forum is annoying. I also wouldn't want to read the forum if it were overrun by gay dudes talking about finding other gay dudes overseas.

Liberals want to take away business owner's rights to control what they do with their business, sacrificing freedom in the name of free speech. If Winston did want to ban gay posts or racist posts, that's his right. People can go exercise free speech elsewhere. It's his board. I'm just giving suggestions.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The point about gays is important, since Winston has been quick to ban people who post homosexual stuff. For example pandabear wasn't homo himself, but he posted some homo photos as part of some thread about jews. So there's plenty of censorship here.

I think Cornfed should have been banned long ago. With him gone, Kradmelder could be shamed into acting like the member of the upper middle class that he is, instead of like trash from the trailer park. He can continue to be a racist, like many other upper middle class people are in the USA and Europe (behind closed doors) as well as RSA (openly), as long as he doesn't pollute the forum with racist rants that have nothing to do with HA.

Its really quite something that Cornfed got banned from stormfront but is tolerated here. He really makes HA look bad. Not tolerant, but just plain bad.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:The point about gays is important, since Winston has been quick to ban people who post homosexual stuff. For example pandabear wasn't homo himself, but he posted some homo photos as part of some thread about jews. So there's plenty of censorship here.
Panda bear was trying to censor the forum himself by posting unpleasant and boring crap in threads he didn’t like instead of presenting any arguments. His banning was therefore anti-censorship, not a form of censorship.
I think Cornfed should have been banned long ago. With him gone, Kradmelder could be shamed into acting like the member of the upper middle class that he is, instead of like trash from the trailer park. He can continue to be a racist, like many other upper middle class people are in the USA and Europe (behind closed doors) as well as RSA (openly), as long as he doesn't pollute the forum with racist rants that have nothing to do with HA
You seem to define upper-class as the system handing you a certain amount of money, which is odd. In any case the difference between the rich in South Africa and the West is that the negro problem is not all pervasive in the West yet. Rich people can therefore virtue-signal about how much they love the niggers while spending a fortune to avoid them and sending their kids to un-integrated private schools and looking down of poorer whites who actually have to deal with the consequences of the negro problem. In other words, the rich in the West are liars, traitors and hypocrites. Apparently you find this virtuous. I submit that it is not.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If people are to be banned for racism then surely Winston should immediately ban Frank for his fanatical advocacy of white genocide. Take the American example. Frank supports a situation where resources are being taken from whites and paid to blacks to breed, resulting in whites not being able to have children, and the exponentially increasing numbers of blacks raping tens of thousands of white females a year, rendering them (even more) unmarriageable and letting in millions more blacks to do likewise. This can logically only result in the genocide of white Americans if the situation is allowed to continue.

Moreover, whereas I am putting issues up for discussion and inviting people to come up with their own solutions to problems, Frank is so fanatically religiously committed to white genocide that the mere discussion of it should be strictly forbidden as far as he is concerned. And why is a white man advocating white genocide? My guess is that he is old and rich enough that he figures he will never have to face the consequences of it and doesn’t give a shit about those who will. What an evil, callous monster.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

This forum is about going abroad
Last edited by Voyager1 on February 25th, 2017, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

retiredfrank wrote:The point about gays is important, since Winston has been quick to ban people who post homosexual stuff. For example pandabear wasn't homo himself, but he posted some homo photos as part of some thread about jews. So there's plenty of censorship here.

I think Cornfed should have been banned long ago. With him gone, Kradmelder could be shamed into acting like the member of the upper middle class that he is, instead of like trash from the trailer park. He can continue to be a racist, like many other upper middle class people are in the USA and Europe (behind closed doors) as well as RSA (openly), as long as he doesn't pollute the forum with racist rants that have nothing to do with HA.

Its really quite something that Cornfed got banned from stormfront but is tolerated here. He really makes HA look bad. Not tolerant, but just plain bad.
I didn't ban pandabear. Other moderators did. He must have crossed the line in some way or was becoming a garbage poster. Why the gay stuff if he's not gay?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

This is why we need complete freedom. West is a total hypocrite fake freedom place.

They project freedom, liberty, justice, peace but cunningly censer that does not fall into their line of thinking.

For example...Google totally completely banned Natural News, an alternative website on health topics from his index...just yesterday..Why no ones talking about this?

GOOGLE blacklists Natural News… removes 140,000 pages from its index… “memory holes” Natural News investigative articles on vaccines, pharma corruption, fraudulent science and more

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-22-g ... icles.html

This censorship of health related news is equivalent to what Iran, Middle East does when you say anything against Islam.

This is easily the biggest news when it comes to controlling free speech in present times in America.

The establishment wants all health related news to come from Main Stream Corporate Controlled Media, if you say anything otherwise, you are banned.

What kind of freedom you expect when you are not even allowed to debate or go through alternative viewpoints.

------------------------------

Racism is a real.

Cornfed is right, if you have seen life closely...you will be Judgemental and racist. World is not new agy, all love light and peace. Poor white people are the victims of black crime the most, rich white people live in gated communities and drink wine over golf weekend and preach how racism is bad etc...while living miles away from hoods.

Thank God. This Forum, does not conform to FALSE POSITIVITY..which elite want everyone to be.

Most liberal white owned forum do not want to deal with REAL PROBLEMS. Do not want to talk about REAL ISSUES...You are allowed to talk about total BS online but not about Racism.

Kradmelder is racist because he has seen life closely and it ain't love, light and peace in Africa...He has to be that way to survive in Africa.

Only a total mental retard will believe Blacks are all peaceful. Indians are not opportunistic, credit grabbers, Chinese are not cunning business people and you should be careful dealing with them in Thailand, otherwise you won't get your deposit back. :D ..like it happens to 1000s of tourist every year..

Now, these Liberals throw in the clause...NOT EVERY BLACK, INDIAN, CHINESE are like that...so you are wrong and you need to first accept them, then be killed, conned or cheated before you be cautious about them aka....you need to learn your lesson first... :)

I think its much better the other way...YOU REALLY NEED TO BE CAUTIOUS ON EARTH. Earth is not at all a Love, Light and Peace World. Its very dangerous and dark place to live.

If you are racist, Judgemental...You will be ok on earth.

I have no problem with those who hates Indians, because honestly, we are not all love, light and peace...when you keep your shield down..We wouldn't hesitate in taking away all that you got :)

As an Indian, I would say myself..Be careful dealing with us...

If only Whites, Blacks and Chinese would do the same...The world would be better place...Its the false trust that is the root cause of all cons.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:This is why we need complete freedom. West is a total hypocrite fake freedom place.

They project freedom, liberty, justice, peace but cunningly censer that does not fall into their line of thinking.

For example...Google totally completely banned Natural News, an alternative website on health topics from his index...just yesterday..Why no ones talking about this?

GOOGLE blacklists Natural News… removes 140,000 pages from its index… “memory holes” Natural News investigative articles on vaccines, pharma corruption, fraudulent science and more

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-22-g ... icles.html
I just typed "natural news" in google and it comes up just fine. Did the ban just last for one day? Also you can google "natural news + any health topic" and it will come up too. Does Natural News put up fake news about itself? lol. It also claims Alex Jones InfoWars was banned from Google too, but again, you can google "infowars" and it comes up just fine. Try it yourself. I guess some of these independent media folks may be just as honest as the mainstream media. So much for being truth seekers. Go figure.

In either case, they've put up a White House Petition to disallow Google from censoring the internet. If you want to sign it:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... ree-speech

They have 63,000 signatures so far and need 36,000 more for the White House to respond.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL This is what you get when you go to Google and type "natural news blacklisted". The very FIRST hit on Google is:

https://www.google.com.ph/?gfe_rd=cr&ei ... lacklisted&*
GOOGLE blacklists Natural News… removes 140,000 pages from its ...
naturalnews.com/2017-02-22-google-blacklists-natural-news-removes-140000-pages-...
6 days ago - GOOGLE blacklists Natural News… removes 140,000 pages from its index… “memory holes” Natural News investigative articles on vaccines, ...
The link above is directly from Natural News website. How funny is that? LOL

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh I see.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-28-g ... anger.html
GOOGLE REINSTATES NATURAL NEWS
Official Statement from the Health Ranger "The power to censor is the power to destroy"
KEEP SIGNING THIS WHITE HOUSE PETITION (now 63K) to oppose blatant censorship

(Natural News) After six days of being blacklisted by Google, the NaturalNews.com website has been restored to Google’s search results. The action by Google follows the largest and most vocal backlash against Google’s de-listing of any website in the history of the company, and it has sparked many new discussions and debates about search engines, censorship and free speech.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Yes. They just came back. Mike Adams gave so much proof against the BS policies of banning them as an excuse for censorship....He even threw technical codes at them...No Tech Guy would ever support Google, if they read Natural News article following the Ban.

After rare Google confirmation of on-site penalty, Natural News is back in Google’s index

http://searchengineland.com/rare-confir ... dex-270239
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Pixel--Dude and I talked about racism on the forum last night. Here is my take on it:

Racism on this forum is a gray area. Not good or bad or allowed or disallowed. Because if we ban racism on this forum, then we will be just like Google and full of PC censorship. But if we allow it, then bad toxic people will abuse it and think that anything goes with regard to racism, including the most vile nasty things. Such as Cornfed and his types for example. So it's a no win situation between a rock and a hard place. The only solution is to declare racism to be arbitrary and situational and at the moderator's discretion. Because only a wise discerning moderator can see the difference between free speech and abuse. There's no exact line between the two and it's not something technical. So it has to be arbitrary and reserved for the moderator's judgment and discernment.

That's my view on the matter. Hope that makes sense.