Poll: Should racist topics be allowed in this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should racist topics be allowed on this forum?

Yes. Free speech is the most important thing. If someone can't handle it or avoid the topic, that's their problem.
60%
No. They are offensive and may alienate people from this movement. Such topics divide us rather than unite us.
40%

Total votes: 45
bostero
Freshman Poster

Re: Should racist topics be allowed on this forum?

Post by bostero »

blurryface wrote:Most poor Americans are White. Most of the drug users in the US are White. Most of the people outside of the major cities on social assistance programs are White.
You fail to take into account population percentages. Adjusted for their total percentage of the US population, people in the African American ethnic group are insanely overrepresented in violent crime, low achievement and public-assistance dependency.

However, if you'd prefer to continue to worship at their feet because Chuck Berry, some rappers, and clowns throwing a ball in the air...hell, who am I to burst your bubble? :lol:
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

[eyeroll] you fail to understand statistics and history. Of course you have a large underclass of blacks. 50 years ago they couldn't even vote! But that is all changing as my data pointed out and that scares a lot disenfranchised whites. They have some weird identity in not being black. Bigots and other low end individuals use to say the same thing about the Irish in America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Irish_sentiment

They were also once over-represented in violent crime, low achievement and public-assistance dependency.
Irish racism in Victorian Britain and 19th century United States included the stereotyping of the Irish as violent and alcoholic. Some British illustrators depicted a prehistoric "ape-like image" of Irish faces to bolster evolutionary racist claims that the Irish people were an "inferior race" as compared to Anglo-Saxons.

Similar to other immigrant populations, they were sometimes accused of cronyism and subjected to misrepresentations of their religious and cultural beliefs. Irish Catholics were particularly singled out for attack by Protestants.

In Liverpool, England, where many Irish immigrants settled following the Great Famine, anti-Irish prejudice was widespread. The sheer numbers of people coming across the Irish sea and settling in the poorer districts of the city led to physical attacks and it became common practice for those with Irish accents or even Irish names to be barred from jobs, public houses and employment opportunities.

In 1836 young Benjamin Disraeli wrote:

The Irish hate our order, our civilization, our enterprising industry, our pure religion. This wild, reckless, indolent, uncertain and superstitious race have no sympathy with the English character. Their ideal of human felicity is an alternation of clannish broils and coarse idolatry. Their history describes an unbroken circle of bigotry and blood.
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

blurryface wrote:[eyeroll] you fail to understand statistics and history. Of course you have a large underclass of blacks. 50 years ago they couldn't even vote! But that is all changing as my data pointed out and that scares a lot disenfranchised whites. They have some weird identity in not being black. Bigots and other low end[sic] individuals use to say the same thing about the Irish in America.

They were also once over-represented in violent crime, low achievement and public-assistance dependency.
Ever seen any Irish people shitting in the streets, dialing 911 because the fried chicken shack was closed, or cooking their babies in microwave ovens in between hits of crack?
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

bostero wrote:
blurryface wrote:[eyeroll] you fail to understand statistics and history. Of course you have a large underclass of blacks. 50 years ago they couldn't even vote! But that is all changing as my data pointed out and that scares a lot disenfranchised whites. They have some weird identity in not being black. Bigots and other low end[sic] individuals use to say the same thing about the Irish in America.

Ever seen any Irish people shitting in the streets, dialing 911 because the fried chicken shack was closed, or cooking their babies in microwave ovens in between hits of crack?
This article http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... =1&t=31146 really sums up this poster
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I have to state much of the above is nonsense. There is/are definite differences overall in character between the races. In my experience, and it is my experience, blacks are being put up on a pedestal - they can do no wrong. In a similar way to women, and a close second is Mexicans. Whites, on the contrary, everything we do is seemingly wrong, wrong wrong. But, that's why blacks aren't successful still, it takes hard work and an ethos to support you; being bolstered artificially some place doesn't magically make that materialize in you. It takes character.
The U.S. is a toxic race - battleground. It's all anybody ever thinks about, it's why I had to get out. I've no doubt we're all being pitted one against the other...nothing productive can come from this environment. It's best to try to focus on how to make yourself great, and get in the environment where you can best do that, wherever that is. So many people are into making excuses, stay away from that.
In my estimate, they've tried to destroy white racial heritage and culture, and they've succeeded. It's sad, I've never in my life met really anybody who was hateful, racist or angry as a white toward other groups. But what's happened - is that now you have a lot of those, because of the constant race baiting and racist policies in America....so now they'll point and go, "Look, see we know you were there all along. AHA." And that's exactly what's happening. ...
Whites have been placed in a no win situation. I got in trouble in another forum for stating that blacks need to get off the Democratic plantation as a whole and "free themselves". You can see by the offense stance taken that this ethos of parasitic mentality is deeply engrained in too many people for them to let it go - And that's a problem.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Get off your ass and work hard, do something. Stop bitching, stop whining. Stop standing there with your hand out and waiting/screaming. This life's just as hard for you as it is for the next guy. I have no space or time for complainers....don't like your life? Do something. Hard work yields results, for everyone.

Try working hard. Then complain.
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

I didn't read anything the above poster wrote. This is what I imagine him looking like from his other little comments on this website

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's quite funny for people who cannot get laid with their own race to be racist. How do you reconcile lusting over and boning women of other races when you consider your own superior?

There's a lot of rejects of the white and black race who go abroad to become "sex gods", still thinking themselves superior just to belong to a race that wants nothing to do with them.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

blurryface wrote:I didn't read anything the above poster wrote. This is what I imagine him looking like from his other little comments on this website

Another poor is me, disenfranchised black guy. You are so original... My God,wow me with your uniqueness - you are a special snowflake. This is exactly what I'm talking about, nasty inside nasty out. ...You always look for someone to blame your problems on; people see this nastiness and rightfully want nothing to do with you...get rid of the chip on the shoulder.

Marcos, it sounds like you're holding up a mirror and talking into it, man. You have such a HIGH opinion of yourself, always, let us grovel down at your feet. Hail Marcos Zeitola, always right in all things right! And I'm not saying I'm superior because I'm white - just merely pointing out the obvious truth that there are differences among racial groups...how politically correct you are, mate.
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

Not really, I had a pretty good time in Russia last week. Had 45 dates in a week. Made about $10,000.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's quite funny for people who cannot get laid with their own race to be racist. How do you reconcile lusting over and boning women of other races when you consider your own superior?

There's a lot of rejects of the white and black race who go abroad to become "sex gods", still thinking themselves superior just to belong to a race that wants nothing to do with them.
It is quite simple. Our countries are under ZOG occupation and so our females have been commandeered or destroyed. Therefore it is desirable to use females from inferior races for sex and such like until the situation can be sorted out.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

blurryface wrote:[eyeroll] you fail to understand statistics and history. Of course you have a large underclass of blacks. 50 years ago they couldn't even vote! But that is all changing as my data pointed out and that scares a lot disenfranchised whites. They have some weird identity in not being black. Bigots and other low end individuals use to say the same thing about the Irish in America.
With simians their condition is permanent due to their genetic inferiority. There is a reason every majority simian city in the world, from Detroit to Monrovia to where ever is like it is.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

blurryface wrote:Not really, I had a pretty good time in Russia last week. Had 45 dates in a week. Made about $10,000.

Great. So, that makes you a serial creep. Who does this? Honestly, 45 is a bit overkill...in fact it seems a little sick if you ask me. What do you do? Do you actually have a job, or do you just travel around looking for innocent victims to take advantage of - to boost your obvious inferior self-esteem. I went on a Russian dating website and had 15 girls talking to me within one day, that's not hard to do.
With 45 dates, you must be doing nothing else...
I'd be interested to know how you made 10,000 in a week also.
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's quite funny for people who cannot get laid with their own race to be racist. How do you reconcile lusting over and boning women of other races when you consider your own superior?

If you're so superior to us and so much happier in life- what are you doing here, yourself? :roll:
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

Eric wrote:
blurryface wrote:Not really, I had a pretty good time in Russia last week. Had 45 dates in a week. Made about $10,000.

Great. So, that makes you a serial creep. Who does this? Honestly, 45 is a bit overkill...in fact it seems a little sick if you ask me. What do you do? Do you actually have a job, or do you just travel around looking for innocent victims to take advantage of - to boost your obvious inferior self-esteem. I went on a Russian dating website and had 15 girls talking to me within one day, that's not hard to do.
With 45 dates, you must be doing nothing else...
I'd be interested to know how you made 10,000 in a week also.

Bro, if you're wise, you'll just foe him, and never have to hear another word of his monkey-shines again. That ignore feature works *wonders*.