Poll: Should racist topics be allowed in this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should racist topics be allowed on this forum?

Yes. Free speech is the most important thing. If someone can't handle it or avoid the topic, that's their problem.
60%
No. They are offensive and may alienate people from this movement. Such topics divide us rather than unite us.
40%

Total votes: 45
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Should racist topics be allowed on this forum?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Cornfed wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:
Winston wrote:Moretorque recently used the N word in a post:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 32#p259032

Do you guys mind that? Should words like "nigger" be allowed on this forum? What if it's used in reference to other posters here who are black? What do you all think? Should we have a policy against that? Isn't the N word insulting to blacks? Where did that word originally come from anyway?
Winston, as a frequent black male poster on this forum I do find the "N" word very offensive. And it should never be used by anyone even by other black male posters in making a reference to other blacks.
The usual arrogant nigger privilege claim. The word niger is Latin for black, just like the word negro is Spanish for black. The reason to call niggers niggers is to remind us that they are a lower form of life and not regular people like us. This is important. If you (Winston) ban this then you are effectively taking a partisan stand on the issue.
Cornfed, your racism and ignorance doesn't seem to amaze me. While I do understand that the word negro is Spanish for black. It is immaterial of how or why the other "N" word is used or by who, it doesn't change the fact that it is RACIST or it is used in a DEROGATORY way !!! Just in your own response to my comments on this subject matter....."The usual arrogant n...privilege claim" and "The reason to call n..n...is to remind us that they are a lower form of life" only proves my point. Besides Cornfed, you really need to THINK before you speak or type. I'm not the one being arrogant NOR I'M I A "N"!!!! Cornfed if you ever call me that again I will flag your comment and have Winston's site administrators remove it .....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:The usual arrogant nigger privilege claim. The word niger is Latin for black, just like the word negro is Spanish for black. The reason to call niggers niggers is to remind us that they are a lower form of life and not regular people like us. This is important. If you (Winston) ban this then you are effectively taking a partisan stand on the issue.
One can use the word without malice, too. My wife's grandfather for example, a 5'5" Filipino man, loves watching the NBA on TV. Both his sons are very short, so one day I heard him talk to his granddaughter who lives with him: "Can't you just marry a really tall nigger so my great-grandson will be in NBA?"

She told him she thinks white and Korean men are more atractive to her, and gramps said: "Pity".

To stay on topic, use whatever words you wish to use. Does not mean that, when using them, you have to do so in a malicious way (lower life form, non-humans, etc.,) because that doesn't help anyone. Also, I try to not use phrases and words to people online I would not say to them offline. I would feel like, well, like a bit of a p***y for calling some disagreeable black man a nigger online, when I would likely not say that to him offline unless I felt like I could take him. It's a bit of internet-tough-guy behavior that serves no real purpose other then allowing impotent individuals to blow off some steam while safely behind their PC screens.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

Ghost wrote:The hoax bullshit (he and Adama do that incessantly) is the worst part. Words are only "bad" or "good" according to the intention behind them. Stupidity is far more offensive.
Yep- Adama had been on my foes list already. I've never even spoken with either of those two jackasses personally, either- they just went straight to mute as soon as I started seeing that bullshit everywhere they went. I can't thank the management enough for installing the foes feature!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Yes. Racism has always existed, will always exist. The world wouldn't be the same without it....it's what makes the world interesting. It's time to rid ourselves of these pseudo-stupid intellectual ideas about it "non existing". Remember, this was all from the new age progressive bullshit.

People a long time ago had wisdom and understood this. ...It doesn't mean we can't get along, make friends, or build bonds. Just stop pretending racism doesn't "exist", and acting like it's something you can do something about/get over.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:

Do you guys mind that? Should words like "nigger" be allowed on this forum? What if it's used in reference to other posters here who are black? What do you all think? Should we have a policy against that? Isn't the N word insulting to blacks? Where did that word originally come from anyway?
Winston, as a frequent black male poster on this forum I do find the "N" word very offensive. And it should never be used by anyone even by other black male posters in making a reference to other blacks.
The usual arrogant nigger privilege claim. The word niger is Latin for black, just like the word negro is Spanish for black. The reason to call niggers niggers is to remind us that they are a lower form of life and not regular people like us. This is important. If you (Winston) ban this then you are effectively taking a partisan stand on the issue.
Cornfed, you indirectly called IraqVet2003 the N word above, which he took offense to and reported. Please don't insult other members here like that, especially fellow HA bros. You will receive a warning on your account for this. Please don't call other members the N word again. And in fact, there is no reason to use the N word at all. It's not necessary here.

Your account will receive a warning for this. Another strike will result in a temporary ban. Please be more civil and tact from now on toward other members. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:

Cornfed, you indirectly called IraqVet2003 the N word above, which he took offense to and reported. Please don't insult other members here like that, especially fellow HA bros. You will receive a warning on your account for this. Please don't call other members the N word again. And in fact, there is no reason to use the N word at all. It's not necessary here.

Your account will receive a warning for this. Another strike will result in a temporary ban. Please be more civil and tact from now on toward other members. Thanks.
Winston there are many things that offend people. I am also sure that IraqVet2003 would still be offended if Cornfed said the same thing without using the N word. As an example:
The usual arrogant black privilege claim. The word "N" is Latin for black, just like the word negro is Spanish for black. The reason to call blacks blacks is to remind us that they are a lower form of life and not regular people like us. This is important. If you (Winston) ban this then you are effectively taking a partisan stand on the issue.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Winston,

It would be helpful if you would make a list of banned words we are not allowed to use on this free speech forum.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:The obvious reason is that they are an inferior monkey species lacking intelligence, impulse control, abstraction ability etc. If you dressed other primates in people-clothes and pretended they were human, would you expect them to be wildly successful?
That's from the "black women most educated thread". It's one thing to discuss race where it concerns living abroad for men, such as where to look for quality black women, where black men face more versus less racism, or perhaps intelligent discussions of what is wrong with American blacks of both sexes and why they got that way, but Cornfed is just being mean-spirited and contributes nothing of value. I'm still not sure why I was permanently banned under my old name (I used to be lasttry) but I never wrote anything as mean-spirited like what Cornfed routinely posts. He should have been smacked down long ago. Ban him and make him apologize to get unbanned. He makes this forum look bad.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

If the issue is using a term, any term, even calling someone a Throatwobbler Mangrove in an attempt to insult them that is one thing.

OTOH I think banning a term like Nigger from general use on a forum which has threads praising Hitler and suggesting that he was a nice man who was picked on by that meanie Hitler and the various other things said about Jews is more than a bit silly. Never mind the gays and any other group people speak harshly about.

It reminds me of a thread on another forum where this black guy was lecturing someone on using the N word saying it was the equivalent to using the term Faggot. In those spellings. The Irony is equating the terms Nigger and Faggot yet only -wording Nigger but feeling free to use the term Faggot was telling.

If you are going to snap down on racism than do it for everyone or nobody. Except for those f***ing moose f***ing Canadian hosers, because f**k them ;)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gnosis wrote:Winston,

It would be helpful if you would make a list of banned words we are not allowed to use on this free speech forum.
All word are allowed as long as they aren't used to insult or attack others without provocation. I didn't say you can't say the N word at all, just not in attack or insult form. Use basic common sense here. No need to be technical about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jews are winning again. The most revered word in ancient history has been subverted again.

The NGR word reminds us of how once Black Civilisation was the greatest on Earth. Almost all Pharaohs were Blacks but the Jeiwsh race would love to have a claim over this with 100s of fake research and documentary now a days. NGR word prevents this from happening. This is the Ultimate Proof that Ancient Egyptian Kings were Blacks.

The JEWS wants us to use NGR word as a slur, low life racist word which they introduce slowly in movies, TV etc to condition our minds....but if Black People wake up and read their history...They will know this very word NGR can revive their life of who they truly were.

Don't you guys see, out of millions of words, one word that describes the true history of Black Race is the most subverted one...What are the odds for that? ..Its not natural.

Lets NOT BE FOOLS HERE...Just because Jews want us to believe this word is bad does not mean it is. Out of Ignorance the entire society is been conditioned...If we also do the same...There is no Hope left.

----------------------------

I do not condone how Cornfed uses this word to demean black people as he is using it as the Jews wants it to be used against black people. He seems to be the representative of Jewish race on how to see Black People in these times.

-----------------------------

My point on the word NGR is to preserve its true origin and history. If we ban it, the jews will win, as we will not have any real context on where the word even came from. Jews really wants us to use this word as a racial slur not as a Divine word.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

starchild5 wrote:Jews are winning again. The most revered word in ancient history has been subverted again.

The NGR word reminds us of how once Black Civilisation was the greatest on Earth.
LOL so what turned blacks into the primitive monkoids that they are today?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

starchild5 wrote:I do not condone how Cornfed uses this word to demean black people as he is using it as the Jews wants it to be used against black people. He seems to be the representative of Jewish race on how to see Black People in these times.
WTF it is the Jews/ZOG that adopted blacks as their pets and unleashed them on the rest of us.
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

Cornfed wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Jews are winning again. The most revered word in ancient history has been subverted again.

The NGR word reminds us of how once Black Civilisation was the greatest on Earth.
LOL so what turned blacks into the primitive monkoids that they are today?

There are only 40-45 million Blacks of all types in the US (including Africans, Hispanics and Afro-Caribbeans). Of that group, 5-7 million are the "Black underclass" who are displayed on television and portrayed on films. That number is a fraction of the number of White Americans in similar economic straits and yet the Black underclass is seen as being responsible for the majority of social ills in this country.

Most poor Americans are White. Most of the drug users in the US are White. Most of the people outside of the major cities on social assistance programs are White. Yet when government handouts and social ills are brought to the fore, the face of the person that is shown is invariably Black.

African-American's total GDP is $2.2 trillion with a approximate population of 42 million people. The State of the African-American Consumer Report found that African American GDP is projected to reach $2.9 trillion, with a buying power projected to reach $1.1 trillion by 2015, The Louisiana Weekly reports.

The study, which focuses on black spending, media habits and consumer trends, reported an increase in the amount of blacks attending college or earning a degree to 44 percent for men and 53 percent for women. It also found an increase in the number of African American households earning $75,000 or higher by almost 64 percent.

And lastly, African Americans dominate american culture. Even in Europe (since american culture is going globe), an African music fad is going on right now with White girls learning how to dance black music (that with the hips, you know?). It is undeniable that American popular culture often originates in the intensely creative and vital African-American culture, particularly in the areas of music, dance, and fashion.

There is a process that is well known whereby a moment of black culture is appropriated by a Caucasian who rides that moment to his eventual stardom. Elvis Presley is the prime example. Covering songs that were being sung in the South by relatively unknown black artists, he turned them into radio hits. There is no greater example than Willa Mae Thornton's Hound Dog from 1952 which becomes Elvis Presley's monster hit in 1956.

In the 1950s, when African American musicians playing blues and rock were producing music that had a popular appeal, most radio stations and record companies would not play or produce their music. Instead, they looked for white artists that could produce the same sound. Popular music was influenced by African American musicians, but popular culture was not.

History belongs to those who write it. The white supremacist believes on ethnic/cultural superiority by trusting on what was told to them (and passed gen after gen at home, coffee shops... even if school said otherwise) that is, in fact, a tale. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: