Poll: Should we have a women's board on this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should we have a women only board on this forum?

Yes. Female members need their own board to post in without being unfairly attacked by women haters.
26%
No. Why should they get a ladies only board? If they can't stand the heat, then they shouldn't come here.
74%

Total votes: 38
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston wrote: And we can add a new topic board to it as well, called "Dating Foreign Men". That should be interesting. lol.

Other boards we could add to it would be:

- Taking back our femininity
- Being a misfit woman in America
- Dating men in foreign cultures
- Women living abroad
- Women's health
Etc.
This is interesting :)

Add a Questions Section too .... you guys could ask us stuff you would like to know as Jester mentioned above ... for example lets say my Persian friend joins the forum you guys could ask her about stuff that only an insider would know about her culture. It's an opportunity to talk to real foreign girls ... if this is done right it could bring a whole new dynamic to the board.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Renata wrote:
Winston wrote: And we can add a new topic board to it as well, called "Dating Foreign Men". That should be interesting. lol.

- Women living abroad
- Women's health
Etc.

Add a Questions Section too .... you guys could ask us stuff you would like to know as Jester mentioned above ... for example lets say my Persian friend joins the forum you guys could ask her about stuff that only an insider would know about her culture. It's an opportunity to talk to real foreign girls ... if this is done right it could bring a whole new dynamic to the board.
...yeah, and it'll westernize those women quicker because too many men are too thirsty on this board [and these men are from the West (majority-speaking)].
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Having a separate forum altogether is the same thing as having a section for them here. There's no difference. And I can't believe you still think that they need a sanctuary to protect them from us. You're still giving the same message : We hate women, so here's a space for you. Why? Why would you do that? Is that how you see us? I think that's terrible.

If you want to make women feel welcome, there are ways to do that which don't simultaneously make us all out to be haters of women. For example, you could have a section for women, to talk about stuff that pertains more to women than men, but in which anyone can post. Or you can have a separate forum altogether but we should be allowed to post there too.
You would be allowed to post there of course. But there would probably be a female moderator, and if you were disruptive, she could ban you if she saw fit to do so.

There are apparently some women out there, including Western women, who prefer foreign men and foreign cultures too. The thing is, there is no forum that I know of that caters to them. We could be the first, hence another new niche. :)

If anyone is interested in a niche with no competition, here's one:

As far as I know, there is no dating site catering to American women seeking Foreign men, but I heard that the interest is out there. I've been told that there are plenty of French and Italian men who are interested in American women for some reason. So, if someone wanted to start up such a dating site, they would be in a niche with no competition. Just to let you know, if anyone is interested.
Having a section for women is a good idea, but having female moderators isn't. I just don't think it's a good idea. I want to be able to criticise not just western women, but any women who I think are fuc ked up, without having to worry about being banned for supposedly being sexist. No women moderators.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

E Izzary How ?? that makes no sense... they have access to enough TV & online media if they want to become westernized ... it's all choice'

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Are you guys afraid that if the foreign girls start rolling in they might realise their Happier-Abroad could be with German, Chinese, or Polynesian men too ?? And that they aren't limited to western men ?? I'm not married to a western man (not married to a Turk either for the record)

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:You would be allowed to post there of course. But there would probably be a female moderator, and if you were disruptive, she could ban you if she saw fit to do so.
Appointing a female moderator would be outrageously disrespectful to real posters. Females should NEVER be given any authority over men. They have no sense of fairness or common sense. Appointing female moderators, especially Western pig female moderators, would make you just another contaminated Western mangina.

As far as I know, there is no dating site catering to American women seeking Foreign men
The reason there is no competition is that the products are known to be defective.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

One thing that you should definitely do Winston, that is moderate this forum a bit more strictly. Appoint some moderators (not women). Let us swear a bit at each other, and bit ch and squabble, that's what I like about this place, but just tighten things up a bit, otherwise we start acting like dorks. I've done it myself, i'm not proud of it. And if we're going to have more women around, it's best that we at least behave ourselves a little bit better.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Winston wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Having a separate forum altogether is the same thing as having a section for them here. There's no difference. And I can't believe you still think that they need a sanctuary to protect them from us. You're still giving the same message : We hate women, so here's a space for you. Why? Why would you do that? Is that how you see us? I think that's terrible.

If you want to make women feel welcome, there are ways to do that which don't simultaneously make us all out to be haters of women. For example, you could have a section for women, to talk about stuff that pertains more to women than men, but in which anyone can post. Or you can have a separate forum altogether but we should be allowed to post there too.
You would be allowed to post there of course. But there would probably be a female moderator, and if you were disruptive, she could ban you if she saw fit to do so.

There are apparently some women out there, including Western women, who prefer foreign men and foreign cultures too. The thing is, there is no forum that I know of that caters to them. We could be the first, hence another new niche. :)

As far as I know, there is no dating site catering to American women seeking Foreign men, but I heard that the interest is out there. I've been told that there are plenty of French and Italian men who are interested in American women for some reason. So, if someone wanted to start up such a dating site, they would be in a niche with no competition. Just to let you know, if anyone is interested.
Having a section for women is a good idea, but having female moderators isn't. I just don't think it's a good idea. I want to be able to criticise not just western women, but any women who I think are fuc ked up, without having to worry about being banned for supposedly being sexist. No women moderators.
I think this is the way to go...No female moderators, but I do support a separate section for women only on HappierAbroad.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Johnny1975 wrote:....it's best that we at least behave ourselves a little bit better.
A man who compromises with a woman in behaving "better" for her appeasement has enabling mangina-lite tendencies. Out of quite a few men that had done so, your great-grandfather must have enabled the Woman's Suffrage movement in 1920.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Renata wrote:E Izzary How ?? that makes no sense... they have access to enough TV & online media if they want to become westernized ... it's all choice'
Because there are manginas on this board that would give the in and out's of how to play a man among other western corruption so that she may use it on other men just so the guy can seem like that teaching her such things means that he loves her. WEstern men are taught by their matriarchy families to constantly mock other men in order to seem like he's the only man that she will never need to know in life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote:

- Women living abroad
- Women's health
Etc.

That's a great idea Renata! We could have a "Ask Foreign Women" board too, for Q&A. You are brilliant Renata. I think you'd be perfect as moderator too. :)
Johnny1975 wrote: Having a section for women is a good idea, but having female moderators isn't. I just don't think it's a good idea. I want to be able to criticise not just western women, but any women who I think are fuc ked up, without having to worry about being banned for supposedly being sexist. No women moderators.
You already can do that here in this forum. Remember, we are talking about a separate forum here. You don't need to bash western women there, since you already can do that here. This other forum would be for them and their issues. You could participate, as long as you didn't bash them of course.

At this point, I'm on the fence about whether guys should participate in the women's forum. Maybe we will try it out and see how it goes first. And also we can poll the women about it too.
Ghost wrote: The day this forum gets even one female moderator is the day I leave. A lot of guys get frustrated here, but that would be a damn guaranteed way to alienate almost every guy here, or at least the rational ones. No female authority over men. Period. As I have said before, women have all of society and 99% of the internet. They don't need the last one percent.
You misunderstand. This forum will not have female moderators. We are talking about the new and SEPARATE forum for women.

You gotta understand that if men dominate this forum and movement, then it will alienate the other 50 percent of the population. That's why we are suggesting this separate forum, to draw in the other half of the human race (females) and let them have a voice in our movement, or have a similar movement of their own. It could include foreign females and western females who don't fit in. Etc. This movement will be a lot bigger with both genders rather than just one. It may double the size of our movement? Think about it. Look at the big picture.

Btw, the new forum would have the updated current version of phpbb3. And likewise, I will probably eventually upgrade this forum to phpbb3 as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote: You gotta understand that if men dominate this forum and movement, then it will alienate the other 50 percent of the population. That's why we are suggesting this separate forum, to draw in the other half of the human race (females) and let them have a voice in our movement, or have a similar movement of their own.
This makes no sense. Western pig females are what we are a big part of what we are trying to escape from. If you had a forum about how people could defend themselves from muggers, would it be necessary to start a separate forum for muggers? As to alienating Western females, they are already alienated from the human race and there is not much we can do about that at this point.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Brothers, Winnie is simply looking for a way to generate moolah for his whore hunting forays, there is no movement or if there is, he does not genuinely care about it lol. A women board will generate him 100% more income compared to what he is getting now. He has some business sense ala-Dr. Phil that way.

I vote for Renata to be made a moderator of that forum, she seems to got the makings for it.

I would not be held responsible if I out the females into place if they start trashing men on their forum. I'm with Johnny1975 and Ghost on this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

While it is true that businesses tailored to Western skanks are generally more profitable due to the fact that they have more money and are easily parted from it, this business is not suited to them. Winston is barking up the wrong tree and should think of another niche.