Poll: Should we have a women's board on this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should we have a women only board on this forum?

Yes. Female members need their own board to post in without being unfairly attacked by women haters.
26%
No. Why should they get a ladies only board? If they can't stand the heat, then they shouldn't come here.
74%

Total votes: 38
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It's lovely.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston wrote:Hey I found a great pink theme for the ladies forum! Check it out!

http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/Pinkie

What do you all think?
Pink looks nice on my brown skin but it's hard on the eyes, ... softer colours like this forum's grey & blue, or white & blue/turquoise/red ... colours with less luminosity.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote:
Winston wrote:Hey I found a great pink theme for the ladies forum! Check it out!

http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/Pinkie

What do you all think?
Pink looks nice on my brown skin but it's hard on the eyes, ... softer colours like this forum's grey & blue, or white & blue/turquoise/red ... colours with less luminosity.
Did you see the theme? Only the border bars are pink, not the background or text space. So the pink is at a minimal. Take a look at it. Click the above link.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BellaRuth wrote: I really do think this should be made a men's only forum, clearly and visibly, to help get rid of some of this friction.
That's a valid point. But I don't like labeling forums as "men only" or "women only". It looks restrictive, exclusive and not inclusive. How about this: I'll just put a link at the top of the forum like "Attn Ladies: Check out our new Ladies Forum! Click here." and then display a welcome message explaining why we have a ladies forum in addition to the main one. Then the user will be given a choice after understanding the situation here. How does that sound?

I'm almost done setting up the ladies forum. I'll let you preview it so you can let me know what you think of the board topics I chose. :)

Btw, I don't think Renata was patronizing you. She was trying to give you a kind suggestion so you don't get bogged down in a flame war with Cornfed. She was trying to be helpful, and has no pattern of patronizing anyone here. Just to let you know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Winston, just drop this idea! No woman is going to want to associate with us guys who post photos of sexy beautiful women online.

Just clear up your Vegas stuff and get your ass over to Bangkok!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:Rather than having a separate forum, why not have 2 separate index pages, so that it looks like 2 forums, but you can chat on both sections when you join, rather than having to join 2 forums.

Or, have 1 index page, but have a blue section, and a pink section (catered more for women). i.e. everything is white and blue on the index page, but when you scroll down there's a white and pink section.

Again I think it's a bad idea to have women moderators at all. This should be a forum for men, but which women (certain women) can be a part of. This means that if a woman joins and she's no good, she gets the boot. If she's cool, she stays.

This forum should be centered on men. And anything that women talk about should be relevant to men, or should be things that men can relate to. Having women around should be for the purpose of benefiting men. Everything should be centered and catered to us.

So, once the forum has had its facelift, why not try and get women to join, otherwise this whole discussion is moot.
There is no way to have two separate index pages connecting to the same forum. I cannot just change the color of the top half of the forum without changing the color of the whole forum. You can't divide it into different colors like that.

We can't combine the ladies forum with this forum for obvious reasons:

1) There would be major personality conflicts, as there have been here between men and women in the past. Haven't you noticed? The only sensible solution is to separate both groups.
2) Most of the guys here do not want a women's only board in this forum. So we have to put it in a separate forum. It's the only solution that makes sense.

You are right about the women moderators. It's a bad idea to have them HERE, that's why they would moderate a SEPARATE forum. How many times do I have to explain that?

This forum is already centered on men. Why should women come here and cater to us? Put yourself in their shoes. Would you want to do that if you were them? Don't think so egocentrically. The new forum will cater to THEM. Not this one. Nothing will change here. We are simply creating a new and separate forum to cater to the women that vibe with out movement and ideas.

Again, this forum will go on as is. Nothing will change, except when we upgrade to phpbb3. This is about a NEW and SEPARATE forum. Try to differentiate that and stop mixing them up. It's the only way to expand this movement without causing personality conflicts between genders here.

I already explained to you that women are not inclined to join here because the forum revolves around men's issues. We need something that caters to them and revolves around their issues. If you don't like it, then just ignore it. Nothing will change here. Just forget about it.

Anyway, I've decided to call it a "Ladies Forum" rather than a "Women's Forum" because the former sounds more classy while the latter too generic. I spent all night last night setting it up, so it's almost ready. :)

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston, sometimes your arguments make sense, and sometimes when I think about it, I don't think it's a good idea. Sometimes I think a separate forum may be a good idea, other times I think you should just keep 1 forum.

I really think the best thing to do at this stage is to forget about all of that for now. Just give this forum its overhaul, and then concentrate on actively recruiting female members.

Then, once you have a sizeable number of the right type of females that we don't mind having, then do a poll and ask us again (and the women) how to go about it.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:Winston, sometimes your arguments make sense, and sometimes when I think about it, I don't think it's a good idea. Sometimes I think a separate forum may be a good idea, other times I think you should just keep 1 forum.

I really think the best thing to do at this stage is to forget about all of that for now. Just give this forum its overhaul, and then concentrate on actively recruiting female members.

Then, once you have a sizeable number of the right type of females that we don't mind having, then do a poll and ask us again (and the women) how to go about it.
Johnnyboy, we've had our differences but am completely in agreement with u bro on this one.

Winston, listen to reason man.
Renata wrote:
jboy wrote:
Renata wrote:Winston, Jboy & E irizarry I login everyday or every two days for about 10 mins, plus I've got my hands full at home & with other stuff ... I can't be a Moderator but I am flattered :wink:

I nominate Rock's wife Ginger !!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :twisted:
U've missed the latest happier abroad drama, Winston and Rock seems to have thrown the g-girl to the dogs by making false claims that I am her alter ego lol. See evidences at this thread viewtopic.php?t=19091 , be advised u'll need some popcorn lol. Wait, if their claims are true, in effect u are nominating me as moderator of the women's section and I'm Rock's wife?!!! Lol. Gimme the popcorn bucket, methinks I'll be losing my dinner :D

Any female who wishes to be a moderator or will be appointed as a moderator shall receive this treatment : viewtopic.php?t=18285
LOL and I didn't even get invited to the wedding Jboy ?, I'm appaled ! :lol:
Lol, I only heard about it from u, am in shock too! Lol :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Our new Ladies Forum is ready now! I spent many hours setting it up. Check it out. Let me know what you think. How do you like the color theme I picked and the topics I created?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ladiesforum/index.php

Feel free to start some topics to get the ball rolling. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

But first, read the welcome message and basic rules I posted:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ladiesforu ... hp?f=3&t=2

Note: If you are one of the guys who opposed the creation of this forum, then please DO NOT register. Thanks.

Happy Posting!

Winston

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Ok I registered & my name is in pink lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If this site is to be moderated by females it represents unconscionable manginism on Winston's part and sends entirely the wrong message. Inevitably if it attracts Western females it will be a venue for Satanic death cultism. Not something the world needs more of.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Some suggestions :

* Get rid of that "Pinkie" logo

* At the top you have a short description. How about if you include anti-feminism in that description

* Have a massive link (a logo / symbol) to this forum at the top of all pages / and the same from this forum to there

* Get some women to join! (not just existing female members of this place) i.e. there are quite a few antifeminist / traditional femininity blogs out there. Contact them and tell them about your new forum, and ask if they'll have a link to it
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:Some suggestions :

* Get rid of that "Pinkie" logo

* At the top you have a short description. How about if you include anti-feminism in that description

* Have a massive link (a logo / symbol) to this forum at the top of all pages / and the same from this forum to there

* Get some women to join! (not just existing female members of this place) i.e. there are quite a few antifeminist / traditional femininity blogs out there. Contact them and tell them about your new forum, and ask if they'll have a link to it
Great ideas. I already have some of those on my plate and am working on it. Thanks.

Some of my other friends plan to join too, who are not members of this forum.

I can just put a text link between the two forums. A logo/symbol isn't necessary.

Since you follow these anti-feminist blogs and have posted them already, can you contact them for us?

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Cornfed wrote:If this site is to be moderated by females it represents unconscionable manginism on Winston's part and sends entirely the wrong message. Inevitably if it attracts Western females it will be a venue for Satanic death cultism. Not something the world needs more of.
I'm against the forum too man but whoa! Calling it satanic is a tad going overboard imho lol.

Now that the forum is in place, nothing we can do to thwart it, I nominate Bellaruth as moderator
Pros:
1. She thinks like a man from what I can glean from her posts
2. She takes no nonsense
3. I respect her

I would have nominated Renata too but she says her hands are full. Colibri is too sweet to moderate anyone, she'll get eaten alive.

Am sad to note from my observations, there are only 3 sane female members I can think of :(
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jboy wrote:
Cornfed wrote:If this site is to be moderated by females it represents unconscionable manginism on Winston's part and sends entirely the wrong message. Inevitably if it attracts Western females it will be a venue for Satanic death cultism. Not something the world needs more of.
I'm against the forum too man but whoa! Calling it satanic is a tad going overboard imho lol.
Not at all. Western females have been fully co-opted into the elite's depopulation agenda and so are hostile to life itself. Why do you think babykilling is so dear to their hearts? In a couple of years they will probably have actual temples to Moloch.