Poll: Should we have a women's board on this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should we have a women only board on this forum?

Yes. Female members need their own board to post in without being unfairly attacked by women haters.
26%
No. Why should they get a ladies only board? If they can't stand the heat, then they shouldn't come here.
74%

Total votes: 38
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Cornfed u don't get it, if Winnie makes a board like that, the manginas would shell out the $$$, of course as mules of the corporate whores. Can u imagine the numbers of betas clicking on links all over the web, generating traffic for Winnie's girly site jus to see why the skanks are out to get themselves foreign men? They ruined the west, let them rot in it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Yeah, it's all about the money for the most part. However, when he creates the other forum, not 'IF', cause he already has made up his mind about it, he just wants attention to send out feelers regarding other members' reactions to it. Anyways, it shouldn't be called "Happier Abroad" cause that should be exclusive to the male movement. It should be an entirely different name that isn't directly affiliated with the original board. I'm sure it will make all the Western feminized skanks and manginas "happier broads".

I think the American sub-conscious programming is working overdrive to turn Winston to the Feminist cause since he has been back in America. IF this goes through and he uses the exact same name and references as the Happier Abroad forum, I'm completely outta here. This forum has been steadily declining in my opinion anyways and this is just the final straw that will break the camel's back for me. Western women are not generally fair to men and a new forum will just grant them another victory.

Maybe it is time to create a similar forum where there is decent forum monitoring but yet scrutinized enough where there are still freethinking open discussions about mostly overseas living, moving or finding decent foreign women. There are already a lot of sites that cater to this so it's a matter of quality and substance if it is gonna stand out from the rest of the pack, including this website.

Basically it's all about principles, do you want Winston to sell out for money or remain within the movement he created? There is actually a lot more he could probably do to increase his revenue stream if he actually started traveling overseas and documenting his expereinces personally by writing, video, and blog but he doesn't do that. He just goes to whereever his parents happen to be living in Taiwan/USA and bitches and moans about whatever and doesn't take advantage of the locations to use cheap budget airlines to fly to neighboring countries in the regions. He could have easily traveled all over SE/NE Asia while in Taiwan and taken his Laptop with him to work if he wanted to or travel to neighboring countries while in America and do the same thing, but he doesn't. Readers want a personal experience from the originator of said website/blog, not theoretical discussions as to why something happens to be the way it is. Reality shows work when the people watching them develop attachments to particular characters, same with Winston. Most of the people on this discussion board that still have attachments to Winston are living through his experiences where he actually went somewhere and had adventures, but that was like eons ago. They hope he will some how break out of his shell and travel again like he has been promising every year, but alas nothing ever comes to fruition even by his own words. Most of the newbies that come here see his old stuff and think he is interesting so they join and follow him for a little bit but once they realize nothing new is going on and its all theoretical travel and arguments or whatever they leave.

I've stuck it out being on this forum for a while now, but Winston isn't going anywhere and doing anything new so there is almost no point to even follow this discussion board anymore or his website as there is nothing new or interesting about whatever he proposess is supposedly Happier abroad.

Until there is a new and better forum for like minded men, for the meantime we must look to like-minded others or just ourselves if we want to learn and experience the benefits of foreign travel and women.
Last edited by Mr S on June 16th, 2013, 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

I hear u Mr. S, all he will be doing is alienating us men members. With all the recent stunt he is pulling off I'm inclined to think the real Winnie has been kidnapped and been replaced with a mangina who travels around US of gay with a woman (gasps!) towing a pooch lol.

We may not be able to stop him since he is as stubborn as an elephant in musth but let's hope he does name it something else. Happier Broads does sound awesome lol.

I've been accused of being female in here and that did not drive me away but if the girlies get to have a forum or a board with the same Happier Abroad name, I'll definitely be outta here as well lol.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Isn't it interesting how when women "need their own space" they get a space that is exclusive to them but they can also use the men's space?

For example my gym has a common area for both and a women only area. Can men work out in the women's gym? Hell no.

My money is my money and your money is our money.

The female imperative at work.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:....it's best that we at least behave ourselves a little bit better.
A man who compromises with a woman in behaving "better" for her appeasement has enabling mangina-lite tendencies. Out of quite a few men that had done so, your great-grandfather must have enabled the Woman's Suffrage movement in 1920.
Why do people jump to conclusions around here? All I'm saying is that sometimes we act like dorks. Women act pretty idiotic when there are no men around, and men act dumbass-ish when there are no women around. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but if we're going to have more women around, let's at least smarten up a bit. I would have thought that part of the reason to have women here was to make a good impression overall, so that anyone who comes here won't see this as a place for just bitching and whining.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Be careful Winston how you play this. You may lose members, or you may end up with lots of flame wars. The issue of having women here and giving them a section or forum of their own isn't the problem. The problem is in doing it in the wrong way.

* No female moderators
* We should be able to post wherever we like
* The focus of the women's section / forum should be as closely related to the main forum as possible, rather than it being a place for the hens to cluck about this and that
* Have more foreign females than western females
* If it's a separate forum, connect the two as much as possible (ie lots of links between the two) so that it doesn't feel like 2 totally separate, unrelated forums, and try to create an atmosphere that isn't competitive between the two
* If possible, make it so that if someone is a member of one forum, they are automatically a member of the other aswell, rather than having to join both. That's why it's probably just best to have a section rather than another forum. You could make it look different, but have it all together. You could have 2 different Index pages, one for each "forum", one blue, one pink.
* The feel of their section should be that of them being our guests
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Post by tomasz »

you can tell them to start their own forum, what are we trying to be walmart, and cater to everyone?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Given how hostile women are about some of the things discussed here, I'd say a women's board would be a catastrophe.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

I just received a PM from Winston about this so have had a quick scan of the thread and will add my thoughts (I'm female and used to post frequently but haven't visited the forum for a long time).

I would like a space where I would feel more comfortable to talk, yes. I dislike thinking of a 'women-only' board as I wouldn't want to exclude men, but I get tired of feeling like an irritant to the male posters on here. Whilst I understand a lot of the members here are looking for a safe space to vent about gender issues, it's not exactly a welcoming environment if you're not male.

Personally I would be most interested in talking specifically about femininity (finding it, defending it, etc.), which in some aspects 'feminism' has robbed us all of. I'd like respectful men to be able to post about it too, because there's not much point in talking about femininity without men. As long as there is a space where female posters can discuss subjects without being viewed as malicious spies, I will happily leave the rest of the board alone.
Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question. - Gaston Bachelard
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

BellaRuth wrote:I dislike thinking of a 'women-only' board as I wouldn't want to exclude men, but I get tired of feeling like an irritant to the male posters on here.
I've never thought of ANY female members as a deterrant or "irritant" to this forum. Everybody has their own opinion, and females are radically different from males, thus radically different opinions. I've always appreciated a female's posts here, they're a breath of fresh air compared to the day in, day out banter of male sexpats. :D It sucks that females feel intimidated by the posts of male members here - their opinions are just as valuable, since they seldom post about things they know little of.

Since I'm right in the head, I can always make sane, coherent and unabrasive posts under female lurkers - I can't say the same for many other male members. :D

I don't fear a female moderator. Even under the most emotional, messed up females as mdoerators/administrators in other forums I've frequented in the past 12 years, I've never pissed any of them off. And if I eventually get banned by a vagina? Pfft, she did ME a favor! :)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

jboy wrote:Brothers, Winnie is simply looking for a way to generate moolah for his whore hunting forays, there is no movement or if there is, he does not genuinely care about it lol. A women board will generate him 100% more income compared to what he is getting now. He has some business sense ala-Dr. Phil that way.

I vote for Renata to be made a moderator of that forum, she seems to got the makings for it.

I would not be held responsible if I out the females into place if they start trashing men on their forum. I'm with Johnny1975 and Ghost on this.
Okay I have to renege on my statement. I feel that if a woman wants to be happier abroad, she has to think and feel the way we do, e.g. Renata.
If she were born and raised in America, she would be a c.unt. Nuff said.

On the contrary, it seems like she has had a Trinidadian upbringing that genders play their roles. She and I converse with one another, and she is always balanced and very rarely emotionally-overboard (actually, she's never emotionally-overboard unto me).

However, she gets to stay here but not as a moderator nor any woman on here. Happier Abroad means people trying to escape America. American women in general do not want to escape; they want to pompous travel the world with their fiat dollars and after they become emotionally-fatigued from being abroad and see what a real patriarchy is about, they come back to their sanctuary the Anglosphere and pull out their dildo on you and sodomize you with no vaseline with it.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on June 16th, 2013, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Johnny1975 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:....it's best that we at least behave ourselves a little bit better.
A man who compromises with a woman in behaving "better" for her appeasement has enabling mangina-lite tendencies. Out of quite a few men that had done so, your great-grandfather must have enabled the Woman's Suffrage movement in 1920.
Why do people jump to conclusions around here? All I'm saying is that sometimes we act like dorks. Women act pretty idiotic when there are no men around, and men act dumbass-ish when there are no women around. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but if we're going to have more women around, let's at least smarten up a bit. I would have thought that part of the reason to have women here was to make a good impression overall, so that anyone who comes here won't see this as a place for just bitching and whining.
Good impression for whom?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston, Jboy & E irizarry I login everyday or every two days for about 10 mins, plus I've got my hands full at home & with other stuff ... I can't be a Moderator but I am flattered :wink:

I nominate Rock's wife Ginger !!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :twisted:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Winston

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Please do not do this Winston. If you do this, it will be like the old saying:

"Give a mouse a cookie, and he will want a glass of milk."

In other words, giving in to these females'whining and feet-stamping will NOT shut them up; it will only create more demands from them. Like my father taught me: giving in/surrendering to a bully will not stop his shenanigans; it will only futher encourage him. Also, I have a nasty feeling that if you do this, the separate forum will eventually degenerate into a man-bashing vagfest.

Winston, you are my hero and my inspiration. You showed me that there was a better way, but if you do this, I regret to inform you that I will no longer be a member nor visitor to this forum. It is like another poster said on here: Western women already have the vast majority of society in general and the Internet without allowing then to infiltrate and set up shop in one of the last major pro-male strongholds anywhere.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

I'd just like to point out something that everyone keeps missing.

This isn't actually a forum for men. Nowhere can I see it written, or implied, that this forum is for men. It's a place to discuss how societies and cultures change between countries (to put it broadly), and I only discovered HA existed by searching for that topic.

This has become male-orientated because of Winston's story about discovering people overseas were very different to Americans, leading onto him becoming interested in non-American girls. Then it attracted a number of men also interested in foreign girls. Just because the ratio of males to females is much larger here doesn't mean that it's a male-only board or that it was ever intended to be one.

If a female member, like myself, is interested in discussing the effects of different cultures on personality/beliefs and even the wider themes of gender roles, she has just as much right to be here as anyone else.

Creating a seperate place for female members to discuss these subjects is pandering to the male members here more than the females. We (the females) will concentrate on our designated area and will be much more likely to leave the rest of the board alone. If you don't want interaction with us, realise you'll be more likely to avoid us if we have our own place to go.

I'd also like to suggest the possibility that the majority of whining/feet-stamping does not come from the female members.
Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question. - Gaston Bachelard