Ridiculous censored words

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ridiculous censored words

Post by Adama »

OK. You censor vagina, ass, bitches, f**k, shit, etc.

Please tell me, why is the word HOE more acceptable than the world p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e. ? That doesnt make sense to me. Wouldnt it be the other way around? The word hoe being the slang, derogatory term, with the other word being a technical term??
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ridiculous censored words

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:OK. You censor v****a, a**, bitches, f**k, shit, etc.

Please tell me, why is the word HOE more acceptable than the world p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e. ? That doesnt make sense to me. Wouldnt it be the other way around? The word hoe being the slang, derogatory term, with the other word being a technical term??
I agree, I don't know why Winston censors some words and not others. He is becoming too politically correct. The ironic thing is that at the very top of the discussion forum he wrote this, "This forum operates on the libertarian principles of free speech, truth and honesty without politically correct censorship."

Pretty funny considering he is censoring some words and therefore censoring some peoples free speech. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."