Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Skype Conference Calls with Winston?

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby jboy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:22 am

There you have it folks, check out our IPs (g-girl just posted) now or lets do a skype conference call, get it all in the open lol.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am







Postby jboy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:30 am

I'll be waiting for ur apologies.

I sure hope there will be no fabrication of 'evidences' on ur part. Be adults and accept ur mistake.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby zboy1 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:11 am

Okay, since you two live so close to each other, maybe you share the same IP sometimes. I can see that...Jboy, please stop talking about Ginger and Winston from now on--or else I'll be forced to ban you from this forum. No more talk about either one of them--coming from you! Understood....?????????
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby jboy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:45 am

Zboy bro,

Look, I jus want to clear my name. It all started with me jus wanting to prove who I am. If no one can apologize to me and see our IPs and IPs location are now far from each other then so be it, but that was not the original issue.

Fact is I am not female and I proved who I am. The persons concerned should acknowledge that and accept being wrong jus like adults. I admit its wrong to joke around before pretending to be her and to whiteknight. I'm done with that but I want justice and the truth.

FYI, she moved somewhere else now and I'm back at my Makati pad. We don't live near each other and I have a different ISP nowadays. Lets be clear on that.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:50 am

jboy wrote:He's saying I'm the G-girl.

Why don't u see my video Winston? Can't handle the truth? Lol


Stop BSing. Your video could have been staged. Why don't you do a live video chat with me on Skype? I called you several times on Skype, but you didn't answer. Then you went offline. Now you spin it back at me by claiming that I did exactly what YOU did. You are acting like a sociopath, because only a con-man and sociopath would do that. I thought you were a freethinker. Wtf?

Besides your IP matching Ginger's, as Zboy showed, there are several other proofs that you are Ginger:

- Rock told me that you told him long ago that you liked to go on forums and post under two accounts.
- Ginger knew exactly when I texted Jboy and when he texted me and how long I didn't text him back, etc. No one has that kind of info about another. It's like Superman and Clark Kent knowing little details about each other that they couldn't possibly know.
- Ginger texted me when I was in Baguio pretending to be someone else, as a prank. She later CONFESSED to it and APOLOGIZED to me in person. Rock was there and witnessed it. Obviously, if Ginger is capable of pulling such pranks like that on the phone and even confesses to it, it makes it more likely for her to do the same in the forum too.
- And of course, as Zboy demonstrated above, they both share some of the same IP's.
- Jboy talks like a bratty Asian girl. No white adult male talks like that. Look at Jboy's posts and writing style. A white guy just doesn't talk like that.

Why would Ginger pose as two people here? Only two possibilities:

1. She has a split personality disorder and gets off on being two or more people.
2. She enjoys mindfucking people.

Or both.

Jboy, if I'm wrong, then I dare you to go on Skype and answer my calls. No one will believe you over me. I have a reputation and solid track record for credibility and honesty. You don't.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby jboy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 am

Winston,

U don't have a clear track record, jus putting u on ur proper place man, FYI.

Make things clear with Rock, some of what u said does not make sense. No convo betwen me and him where I stated I post in forums using different names. May be u mistake me again for the g-girl but then I don't see her doing such a thing except if she was showing off to Rock.

Ask Rock who initiates convos about me when they are together. That man hates me for getting close to her. If she made me up as Rock claims then why is he the one asking about how she deals with me and if she likes me? Fishing for info or jealousy? FYI, he is the person who ratted me out to her that I like her. Pathetic meddler cock blocker. Its for that reason she grew distant towards me when Rock started feeding her garbage until it spiraled to this.

How can the G-girl and I post from different locations within seconds of each other as demonstrated in several posts? Check the IPs man, c'mon make some sense.

Yeah I told her exactly what transpired on sms when she asked why we haven't met up yet. We used to be friends until u and Rock destroyed that by poisoning her against me. When she went to AC to meet up with u, of course I would react and gripe about our exchanges. It does not give u an excuse to go on psycho rampage.

I know about that text thing about her pranking u, ask Rock why she did it, he knows the truth. She was afraid u'll use her private number against her if u know her name because u cannot accept u are wrong about ur claim no one in the Phillies knows what a vegetarian is. I have the chat archive with her telling me how you agitated a whole bar when u raised ur voice to her in public. Let me tell you if u mention her real name in the forum that constitutes violence against women and their children law violation in the Phillies. Its for the same reason I don't post her name.

I'll do a conference call with u, Rock, Ginger all together. No other way to end this. If we talk or call how do I keep u from thinking its not staged either? If u believe my video is staged then everything can be staged. A meet u can also be staged. C'mon admit u are wrong.

Why do u keep excuses viewing my video? U are always offline and now u tell me I faked it? Tall tales Winnie the fool, tall tall tales lol.

How do u explain us posting from different locations? Check if we are using a proxy, I sure am not.

Iook man, I don't care about the g-girl, but perhaps take a look at our writing styles. U may have problem with her but I am not a part of it. Stop insisting we are the same person based on evidences u cannot prove. Stick with prima facie. Deal with her if u have troubled with her, leave me out of it unless its true what she says u are doing this for traffic. Pathetic man.

And for u to call my argument style as a bratty asian girl? Classic! U should take a look at urs lol.

If u call me a troll or erase my posts, that cuts the last thread of respect I have for u.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Winston and Jboy: read this

Postby Ginger » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:11 am

Winston wrote:
jboy wrote:He's saying I'm the G-girl.

Why don't u see my video Winston? Can't handle the truth? Lol


Stop BSing. Your video could have been staged. Why don't you do a live video chat with me on Skype? I called you several times on Skype, but you didn't answer. Then you went offline. Now you spin it back at me by claiming that I did exactly what YOU did. You are acting like a sociopath, because only a con-man and sociopath would do that. I thought you were a freethinker. Wtf?

Besides your IP matching Ginger's, as Zboy showed, there are several other proofs that you are Ginger:

- Rock told me that you told him long ago that you liked to go on forums and post under two accounts.
- Ginger knew exactly when I texted Jboy and when he texted me and how long I didn't text him back, etc. No one has that kind of info about another. It's like Superman and Clark Kent knowing little details about each other that they couldn't possibly know.
- Ginger texted me when I was in Baguio pretending to be someone else, as a prank. She later CONFESSED to it and APOLOGIZED to me in person. Rock was there and witnessed it. Obviously, if Ginger is capable of pulling such pranks like that on the phone and even confesses to it, it makes it more likely for her to do the same in the forum too.
- And of course, as Zboy demonstrated above, they both share some of the same IP's.
- Jboy talks like a bratty Asian girl. No white adult male talks like that. Look at Jboy's posts and writing style. A white guy just doesn't talk like that.

Why would Ginger pose as two people here? Only two possibilities:

1. She has a split personality disorder and gets off on being two or more people.
2. She enjoys mindfucking people.

Or both.

Jboy, if I'm wrong, then I dare you to go on Skype and answer my calls. No one will believe you over me. I have a reputation and solid track record for credibility and honesty. You don't.



I am posting to clear some things up.

First of all, Winston, I'm not sure who among you and Rock came up with this idea first, its absolutely brilliant though needs some polishing.

How do you explain the IPs for instance? If I am jboy how can I post from two locations within seconds as he says?

Do you remember when we were at the Persian restaurant you texted Jboy? I'm not sure if he replied to you or if you indeed texted him but, if I am him and I am sitting in front of you eating my burger, how can I text back to you if I am him?

Regarding the prank you classified as proof against me, I mistakenly replied back to you with my personal work number coz I was using a dual Sim phone, and yes I was afraid you will use it against me if you knew my full name so I told Rock about it, he told me to just pretend its a wrong text and to pretend I'm another person and that you will forget about it since you are not that sharp, so I did even if its not right. Rock knows how conflicted I was about lying to you, ask him, I still have the whatsapp and texts archives. Fast forward when we were in AC, you texted me and since I just woke up mistakenly clicked on reply using again my personal work number, that was the day after we debated about the vegetarian thing so I was afraid if you know about it you will retaliate, Rock was shaving that time and he saw how agitated I am, so after much convincing on my part, I convinced him I should come clean so we decided he should text you so we can meet you at your hotel. Fast forward at the lobby, I told you the truth. I did it not coz I have to but coz I felt its the right thing to do. Rock even pretended to not be a part of it and lied to your face but I called him out on it remember? I told you the truth coz its right. I can't believe you'll turn against me to support this new drama.

Oh it was me who told Rock about using different forum names to catch trolls and fakes in my own forum and also back on the days I was a scambaiter, I say I'm a guy sometimes back then to get the girls to ask me for money. Also on some intellectual forum I say I'm a guy and I don't say I'm female since if they knew I'm pinay they won't believe I'm female or that I am educated in the public schools of the Philippines and that I am poor. I think that was our topic when Rock and I first talked on Skype, then he told me about your forum of 'freethinkers' where people are not closed minded about a pinay who can write some. Boy he is right! Open minded, yeah some here are, but sane?! Ahaha. It seems Rock himself cannot remember if it was me or jboy he is talking about. Either Rock fed you the wrong info or you are confused about facts and reality. Where is the credibility in that?

I told you how I know you are dodging to meet up with jboy and now you conveniently forget it?

If only you told jboy I'm a ladyboy like I told him to finally get rid of him, we won't have this problem. Just please admit to him you accused him wrongfully of being me pretending to be someone else. Apparently in your world lies are very common that you cannot tell anymore when one is being truthful or not.

I don't expect you to admit you are wrong Winston, we both know how you only seek the truth if it is beneficial for you. I don't believe trust or friendship can ever grow back with you or any other HA member, not even James nor Rock. How do I know you are not all into this? I've already said numerous goodbyes to Rock via email and told him no more contact but he always comes back, thankfully nowadays after blocking him in fb, ym, skype and discontinuing my whatsapp and viber, it seems I may have successfully erased him, little did I know he would contaminate you and James. With James/jboy, I even moved an hour away from my previous place just to get rid of him. I want you all out of my radar and please no more emails or calls. I've had it and I'm tired, find another source of amusement. I value my privacy so please respect that. I value peace and I hope you all find it too.

James : I am not doing a conference call, how do I know you are not a part of this? I don't trust anyone from this site anymore. Just please get a life. I don't like you and even if Rock or Winston did not do this nothing will still happen coz I don't like you clear? FYI, I'm not into dishonest drifter mongering types so surely its clear to you I don't like Rock, Winston or any other forum member that way. Your kind is for test driving and not for sincere relationship. You must seek your own kind.

I know nothing I can do now to clear my name or jboy's name. If we do a conference video call, it could be contrived. Maybe I just hired jboy to post here and be on Skype and to meet up with members. Maybe I'm a sociopath, in that case I applaud johnny1975 who first said so, he admitted trolling on several posts, but wait, he could be me as well, like jboy as the good guy and him as bad guy and I'm the damsel haha. Wonder what is Rock's or Winston's role, at least Ryanx has some originality and more entertainment value so to speak. I think I'm a sociopath who likes messing around with my double/triple/quadruple personalities. I hope this material is enough for the drama kings to draw on for more posts to come.

It was a great learning experience seeing the true nature of most westerners in this site and why they are mostly unhappy. I thank you all sincerely for opening my eyes that my sugar coated previous view of the western world is simply blinkers.

I admire one of the purposes of this site which is to learn and seek the truth, sadly not everyone is ready for the truth. We are who we think we are, if the site sells a dream that somewhere over the horizon if you go abroad you will find yourself happier then, that is nice. There is always a catch though, as I can see those who remain in this site are not truly happy but are only chasing blinkers.
Last edited by Ginger on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby jboy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:17 am

U may not be a ladyboy g-girl but u are one brutal c**t. I'm not that into u either.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby MIHA » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:46 am

winston. whats your qq
MIHA
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:00 am

Postby jboy » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:34 am

Still waiting for apologies...

What I am wondering is, how many times are g-girl's and Rock's IP are the same, they spent a lot of time together as well and may have posted from same device or same internet or wifi connection, yet no one is saying they are one and the same. Am befuddled why my account is not yet banned, nor her account banned. If we are one person shouldn't we be banned because that is a violation of forum rules? Oh I know, because Winnie the fool cannot prove his claims! He fails to answer logical questions raised because he has no real proof that I'm a fake!

My take on this is, Winston, Rock and Ginger are playing a game, perhaps its to gain readers and traffic for his site. That is the truth until proven otherwise.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby jboy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Apologies are welcome, c'mon Winston, u can do it lol
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby Winston » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:41 pm

MIHA wrote:winston. whats your qq


Why do you want to know my QQ? I only use it to chat with Chinese women. Why are you on there too?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Jboy and Ginger,
Nice obfuscation attempt. You both seem to know a lot about each other's lives. lol. I wonder why that is.

Jboy, I offered to meet you in Manila and invited you to Angeles, but you never came. And why did you never meet with Rock either?

Jboy, sorry but I do have a track record of credibility and honesty (or overhonesty). I have sources to prove it too. See here: http://www.happierabroad.com/References.htm

Anyhow, I'm just being logical here. The case of Jboy being Ginger is solid, considering that:

1. You and Ginger share some of the same IP's, as demonstrated by Zboy1 before.
2. Ginger seems to know when I text you back and when I don't, and how long I didn't reply back to you on your cell phone. Who the hell has that kind of knowledge about another person's cell phone? lol
3. Ginger told Rock that she likes going onto forums and posting under multiple identities.
4. Ginger texted my cell phone pretending to be someone else before as a strange prank, which she later confessed to and apologized for, which confirms the above.
5. Your writing style and Ginger are both similar to each other, which anyone here can see. You can't mask your writing style, it's sort of like your fingerprint.
6. No white guy writes or talks like a bratty Asian girl, which you do on here. It's not in their nature to do that. I know from experience.

Thus, the case that you're Ginger is pretty solid. Your denial doesn't disprove that. Anyone can deny anything. It's not evidence. You could also be one of her relatives, brothers or Filipino friends. Who knows.

So until you go on Skype webcam and prove your identity, that's the logical conclusion. If you can prove me wrong, I'm happy to apologize though. I have no ego against apologizing if I made a mistake.

Btw, don't keep offering to show yourself on Skype and then saying "Ah it would not convince you anyway." Yes it would. Stop talking and JUST DO IT. Don't avoid it and then spin the BS that I'm the one avoiding you. Calling me whatever you yourself are to obfuscate things is an old shady tactic that won't work here.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby jboy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Winston wrote:Jboy and Ginger,
Nice obfuscation attempt. You both seem to know a lot about each other's lives. lol. I wonder why that is.

Jboy, I offered to meet you in Manila and invited you to Angeles, but you never came. And why did you never meet with Rock either?

Jboy, sorry but I do have a track record of credibility and honesty (or overhonesty). I have sources to prove it too. See here: http://www.happierabroad.com/References.htm

Anyhow, I'm just being logical here. The case of Jboy being Ginger is solid, considering that:

1. You and Ginger share some of the same IP's, as demonstrated by Zboy1 before.
2. Ginger seems to know when I text you back and when I don't, and how long I didn't reply back to you on your cell phone. Who the hell has that kind of knowledge about another person's cell phone? lol
3. Ginger told Rock that she likes going onto forums and posting under multiple identities.
4. Ginger texted my cell phone pretending to be someone else before as a strange prank, which she later confessed to and apologized for, which confirms the above.
5. Your writing style and Ginger are both similar to each other, which anyone here can see. You can't mask your writing style, it's sort of like your fingerprint.
6. No white guy writes or talks like a bratty Asian girl, which you do on here. It's not in their nature to do that. I know from experience.

Thus, the case that you're Ginger is pretty solid. Your denial doesn't disprove that. Anyone can deny anything. It's not evidence. You could also be one of her relatives, brothers or Filipino friends. Who knows.

So until you go on Skype webcam and prove your identity, that's the logical conclusion. If you can prove me wrong, I'm happy to apologize though. I have no ego against apologizing if I made a mistake.

Btw, don't keep offering to show yourself on Skype and then saying "Ah it would not convince you anyway." Yes it would. Stop talking and JUST DO IT. Don't avoid it and then spin the BS that I'm the one avoiding you. Calling me whatever you yourself are to obfuscate things is an old shady tactic that won't work here.


U offered to meet me up in Manila right after I told u I'm not even in Manila. Do u think u are so special that I will cancel out my business appointments jus to fly out see u on short notice? Get a grip man. U did not offer to meet me in Angeles, I honestly have no record of it. I checked jus this moment to be sure. Stick to the truth only please. Put things in proper time frame man, do not twist facts.

I know details that transpired the same way u know details of what transpires between Rock and Ginger, we talk, that is what buddies do. We used to be buddies before u came up with all ur games and now she refuses to talk to me thinking am a part of it. I wonder if Rock and u are the same person. Why don't u ask him why he did not meet me up? I have convo records. Methinks he sees me as competition or whatever u call it. Man is a cock blocker. Ginger could have easily been his daughter, he's half a century old for crying out loud.

Winston, wrap it up. If u see me, then u will still call me her paid henchman. U think I'm that stupid to let u take photos of me if I talk to u now on skype? U posted my skype name moron! U are not trustworthy. This thread proves how delusional/narcissistic u are.

Answer her questions above, then we might talk. I give u an hr.

For ur sake, stop citing hearsay and assumptions as "rock solid" evidence. My points have diamond tips, ur rock solid claims have been blasted to pieces by my logic, lol.

And posting the link to ur well editorialed references is simply pathetic, everyone who has been here long enough all know u love flattery and actively seek it to add to there lol. How's that for the truth u don't wanna hear?

Winston wrote:LOL sorry Jboy but I don't know the exact time she was up hiking at Mt. Pinatubo with Rock.

You could be one of her relatives, brothers or Filipino friends. Who knows. But the case that you are Ginger is pretty rock solid considering that:

1. You and Ginger share some of the same IP's, as demonstrated by Zboy1 before.
2. Ginger seems to know when I text you back and when I don't, and how long I didn't reply back to you on your cell phone. Who the hell has that kind of knowledge about another person's cell phone? lol
3. Ginger told Rock that she likes going onto forums and posting under multiple identities.
4. Ginger texted my cell phone pretending to be someone else before as a strange prank, which she later confessed to and apologized for, which confirms the above.
5. Your writing style and Ginger are both similar to each other, which anyone here can see. You can't mask your writing style, it's sort of like your fingerprint.
6. No white guy writes or talks like a bratty Asian girl, which you do on here. It's not in their nature to do that. I know from experience.

Thus, the case that you're Ginger is pretty solid. Your denial doesn't disprove that. Anyone can deny anything. It's not evidence.

So until you go on Skype webcam and prove your identity, that's the logical conclusion. If you can prove me wrong, I'm happy to apologize though.


Man, ask Rock when. Let me make this clear, so now u are willing to admit I am not her, but still u think I her henchman? Do u think she can afford to pay me? Whoa Winnie, that gives a whole new meaning to the term 'delusional thinking'.

1. Sure she logged in from my place sometimes, and I've logged in from her wifi device on times we are out. We share the same ISP before as I already stated in another thread, its smartbro broadband, look it up and google how its common to share IPs in the Phillies. Why don't u check how many times she and Rock shared the same IP? They spent more time together from what I can reckon.
2. I've already addressed this before on another thread (see my post above for the link). For ur lack of comprehension, I reiterate that I told her about it. Why? Because I am irritated by the fact she can meet up with u guys but u refuse to meet up with me. Why does she get special treatment? You said she 'seems' to know? U aren't sure? What exactly did she say Winston? U sure u understood it rightfully or twisted it to fit ur scheme? She has addressed this on the thread link below. Mam, sometimes u gotta read responses and not simply not acknowledge it if it means u're wrong.
3. Ginger answered this here: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... c&start=15 Am I expectedto take hearsay evidence seriously? Where is Rock? Why doesn't he clarify what things Ginger did say and what he told u she said. Can u quote him exactly to ensure nothing is being manipulated by ur imaginative perception?
4. Ginger answered this too here: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... c&start=15 wait a minute, how ce u know exactly what she told Rock? No two persons has that much knowledge about each other's lives unless they are the same individual. Are u Rock? Is that why u cannot meet up with me? What
5. I don't agree we have the same writing style, u don't even read my posts or hers lol, please support ur claims. Cite valid proof that we have the same writing style.
6. Not a white guy, eurasian man bro. Get ur facts straight. If u call my style bratty asian girl, I suggest u take a look at urs lol.

Man, look, u are always offline on skype, u don't answer my PMs here or at skype. I've sent u a video thinking its gonna get through ur thick skull but I see it only served the opposite. If u wanna think I'm Ginger so be it. Please change my username to Ginger2 or better yet, PM me her log in details so I can post as her.

Why don't u let sleeping b!tches remain dormant? U are flaming ur own forum by mentioning unmentionables. To what end? No other member here cares about her, she ain't gonna generate u more hits anymore. The only reason I care is because you keep accusing me as her or her henchman. Man, whatever, I'm through with Ginger talk and I'm through proving who I am. Move on bro.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby zboy1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:17 am

I'm actually convinced that jboy and Ginger are two entirely different people, Winston. I think it's time you and jboy bury the hatchet and likewise. This arguing is not going anywhere...And as for jboy, how many times have I told you to stop mentioning Winston and Ginger in your posts? Stop talking about them, so you can just concentrate on posting on this forum--and not get involved in all the extraneous garbage you seem to want to engage in--with other members of the forum! Otherwise, I'm going to have to ban you from this forum...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest