Putting Conspiracy Nuts on Ignore

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Putting Conspiracy Nuts on Ignore

Post by fschmidt »

I will use this thread to maintain a list of conspiracy nuts on this forum. You can use this list to put these people on ignore as I have done. It is unfortunate that this is necessary because some of these posters actually have worthwhile things to say, but since the owner of this site, Winston, refuses to confine conspiracy bullshit to one forum, the only way to avoid this nonsense is to ignore these posters. (Note, if anyone on this list PMs me and agrees to restrict their conspiracy posts to the "Paranormal, Conspiracies, Mysteries" forum, then I will remove you from this list.)

Winston
odbo
Jester
Cornfed
C.J.
Moretorque
Yasukuni
nicho12
Last edited by fschmidt on October 9th, 2013, 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Odbo's been banned, so he won't be coming back to the forum...hopefully.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

LOL. you can forget about winston not using this forum for spreading the BS conspiracy shit. for as much as he may hate american culture, he still has american traits, and american traits are of trying to spread your values onto others, whether they like it or not. CJ is a total moron though, not even worth my time explaining anything to him (typical american).
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Putting Conspiracy Nuts on Ignore

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:I will use this thread to maintain a list of conspiracy nuts on this forum. You can use this list to put these people on ignore as I have done. It is unfortunate that this is necessary because some of these posters actually have worthwhile things to say, but since the owner of this site, Winston, refuses to confine conspiracy bullshit to one forum, the only way to avoid this nonsense is to ignore these posters. (Note, if anyone on this list PMs me and agrees to restrict their conspiracy posts to the "Paranormal, Conspiracies, Mysteries" forum, then I will remove you from this list.)

Winston
odbo
Jester
Cornfed
C.J.
It's like someone called Central Casting and asked them to send over an archetypical, controlling, morally smug caricature of a Jew. And they sent you over!

Something inside you just yearns for power, doesn't it?

You're so used to getting your ass handed to you in debate, that you want to choke off free speech.

Loser.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jeez, what a bunch of whiners. If you don't like conspiracy theories in the forum, then don't read them. Problem solved! But I do agree with Fschmidt, in that all the conspiracy talk belongs in the "Paranormal, Mysteries, Conspiracies" thread, and not in the "General Discussions" thread.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Um sorry but you can't put me on ignore because the Ignore feature I installed here doesn't let you put Admins on ignore for some reason. (not of my doing)

But even if you could, the threads I start would still show up to you after other people post in them.

But tell me something:

Why do you hate conspiracy topics so much? You never explained that.

Is it your claim that conspiracies do not exist, and that everything authority/establishment tells you is the truth? If so, why?

Why can't you answer these simple questions? If you were an honest person, you'd answer them. Truth seekers don't run from questions like these.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Winston wrote: Why do you hate conspiracy topics so much? You never explained that.

Is it your claim that conspiracies do not exist, and that everything authority/establishment tells you is the truth? If so, why?

Why can't you answer these simple questions? If you were an honest person, you'd answer them. Truth seekers don't run from questions like these.
It´s not that we hate them. The problem is just that many threats and entire areas of this forum are getting taken over by conspiracy theories which is annoying.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also, like I said before, to force every conspiracy topic into the conspiracy board would be censorship.

For example, what if someone posts a current event in the current events board, and someone else posts afterward that the event is due to a conspiratorial plan for the NWO and to enslave us? Should that not be allowed, simply because it's outside the conspiracy board?

See how iffy that becomes? Isn't that an infringement on free speech?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:LOL. you can forget about winston not using this forum for spreading the BS conspiracy shit. for as much as he may hate american culture, he still has american traits, and american traits are of trying to spread your values onto others, whether they like it or not. CJ is a total moron though, not even worth my time explaining anything to him (typical american).
AnonymousAmerican, you're about as ignorant and worthless as a westerner expat comes. The miracle that you even got out of your dirty, shit-ridden cage is overwhelming proof. Even God couldn't stand you, he had to kick you of it! :D

Funny how people single me out, even though I don't speak much on conspiracy stuff. Clearly westerners, especially jews, are scared of me. I'm not of the typical western corruption. I'm not stupid, complacent, fat, ugly, depraved, slow or weak. I'm actually standing up for myself. I listen to the beat of my own drummer. I faced my demons, killed them and put it behind me. Westerners will now have much more to do to achieve normalcy, since you all have waited for far too long.

The fools out there can put me on an ignore list or whatever, but I don't give a damn. People may be scared of me, but I'm not scared of ANY of you! I don't have an ignore list. Why be scared of me? Are you afraid of the truth smacking you upside your stupid westerner head? Or maybe you'd like to hide in your bunker for a while longer, hoping you can still worship your satanist masters after the dust settles. Hoping someone will come along and "save you", rid you of your depression, guilt, and pain and let you into paradise... even though you've made your own bed and laid in it OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL. Putting a user on "ignore" so you can't see their posts or topics won't change that fact. You'll have to face your own inner and outer problems sooner or later.

Even though some of you disagree with my posts, or make me shake my head because you've made the stupidest posts on the planet, I still wouldn't put on ignore. Why? I'm man enough to view all your posts and exchange accordingly. Some of you have interesting... and silly... things to say. You take the good with the bad. IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD. :D

I have bigger balls than most of you. It's more of a curse than a gift, you see. :)
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

C.J. wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:LOL. you can forget about winston not using this forum for spreading the BS conspiracy shit. for as much as he may hate american culture, he still has american traits, and american traits are of trying to spread your values onto others, whether they like it or not. CJ is a total moron though, not even worth my time explaining anything to him (typical american).
AnonymousAmerican, you're about as ignorant and worthless as a westerner expat comes. The miracle that you even got out of your dirty, shit-ridden cage is overwhelming proof. Even God couldn't stand you, he had to kick you of it! :D

Funny how people single me out, even though I don't speak much on conspiracy stuff. Clearly westerners, especially jews, are scared of me. I'm not of the typical western corruption. I'm not stupid, complacent, fat, ugly, depraved, slow or weak. I'm actually standing up for myself. I listen to the beat of my own drummer. I faced my demons, killed them and put it behind me. Westerners will now have much more to do to achieve normalcy, since you all have waited for far too long.

The fools out there can put me on an ignore list or whatever, but I don't give a damn. People may be scared of me, but I'm not scared of ANY of you! I don't have an ignore list. Why be scared of me? Are you afraid of the truth smacking you upside your stupid westerner head? Or maybe you'd like to hide in your bunker for a while longer, hoping you can still worship your satanist masters after the dust settles. Hoping someone will come along and "save you", rid you of your depression, guilt, and pain and let you into paradise... even though you've made your own bed and laid in it OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL. Putting a user on "ignore" so you can't see their posts or topics won't change that fact. You'll have to face your own inner and outer problems sooner or later.

Even though some of you disagree with my posts, or make me shake my head because you've made the stupidest posts on the planet, I still wouldn't put on ignore. Why? I'm man enough to view all your posts and exchange accordingly. Some of you have interesting... and silly... things to say. You take the good with the bad. IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD. :D

I have bigger balls than most of you. It's more of a curse than a gift, you see. :)
*yawn*

típico americano, que no mas jode sin parar por cosas que no valen la pena. no voy a gastar mi tiempo explicando cosas a los pendejos.

how I live my life.

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

germanguy wrote: It´s not that we hate them. The problem is just that many threats and entire areas of this forum are getting taken over by conspiracy theories which is annoying.
^ that. and I agree with the german, it's getting extremely annoying that conspiracy theories are taking over the forum when there is already another forum for that. but like I said, our complaints are falling on deaf ears.

how I live my life.

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

AnonymousAmerican, that's a cool way to flip your tongue. How about this one? estúpido burro, vivido no eres digno de mi tiempo, así usted puede hervir en el infierno.

I can translate it to C# for you if you like. :P

Code: Select all

namespace niggaaintworthshitlol
{
public static void MeltInHell(int whereyamouthgoing)
{
if (whereyamouthgoing==mydick)
{
die();
}
if (whereyamouthgoing==myfist)
{
repeat
blockmyfistwithyourface();
until(face==bloody_pulp);
die();
}
}

public static void die(int how)
{
//further torture and execution for western bitches go here.
}
}
:lol:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I like Fschmidt and I agree with many of his viewpoints. However I think the problem with conspiracies for him is that he is ethnically Jewish, and many conspiracies point to the more prominent Jews of history, especially regarding banking, Zionism, Communism, Feminism, and M.E. Wars.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Adama wrote:I like Fschmidt and I agree with many of his viewpoints. However I think the problem with conspiracies for him is that he is ethnically Jewish, and many conspiracies point to the more prominent Jews of history, especially regarding banking, Zionism, Communism, Feminism, and M.E. Wars.
I'd hate to be part of the race that many of these conspiracies revolve around. It does suck, especially if you didn't do anything as far as those events are concerned. :/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Imagine that this forum was overrun by some kind of religious nuts like moonies and that half the posts on every subject relating to history or current events said that the problem is that we don't have faith in Sun Myung Moon or whoever these religious nuts worshipped. This would be intolerably annoying. And this is the situation we have now with the conspiracy nuts.