Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Should we have an anti-American Women board?

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you do that, in due time there will be a call for an Anti-American man section.

I think we should stick with the theme of HappierAbroad and the utter repulsiveness of American women should remain one of the many subthemes.

If that happens so be it! Eventually there will only be loyalists left and defectors. The ones staying in the cesspool and the ones that want to get out. Some men are already haters and cock block each other. Eventually men here will de-evolve into pure garbage and people will have to pick a side to join as the US sinks into a even lower form than it already is at.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:23 am

Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:
Oh and WHY don't you CROSS-ADVERTISE your existing websites? I.e. why aren't there obvious links, right on the HA forum, to "Women's HA" (or whatever it is) and to (I guess?) your esoteric/metaphysical site?

There are obvious links at the top of the page.

Winston's pages are a confusing mess. I refuse to search through the mess.

Jester's Metaphysics 101:

Principle:
If a branch falls from a tree, and noone was there to hear it, there was no "sound".

Corollary:
If there is a camouflaged url hidden among a thicket of other verbiage and distractions, hidden so well that noone notices it, there is no "link".

Plain English:
It's Winston's website, not mine. Clean the damn thing up.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:26 am

Renata wrote:
Winston it's a great idea, I think the Trip reports should be more prominant on this website, they're so tucked away. They are the evidence & outcomes of what this place is relly about. After all it's HappierAbroad 8)

Absolutely!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:Oh and WHY don't you CROSS-ADVERTISE your existing websites? I.e. why aren't there obvious links, right on the HA forum, to "Women's HA" (or whatever it is) and to (I guess?) your esoteric/metaphysical site?

Yeah Jester. Look at the links at the top. The three sites are cross promoted.

You are right though, that I should pay Renata to do it. She is very smart and good at accuracy-oriented tasks.

So what should we call the new board? How about these choices:

- American Women Suck
- American Women: Problems and Experiences
- What's Wrong With American Women?
- Rants About American Women
Last edited by Winston on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Renata wrote:Jester it's an easy 1-function task but it's time consuming. He could afford to be a miser with this job. He can pay by the hour & establish a quota of threads to be moved per day. I don't have the time, but I'm sure he could hire some meticulous person to get this done.

Winston it's a great idea, I think the Trip reports should be more prominant on this website, they're so tucked away. They are the evidence & outcomes of what this place is relly about. After all it's HappierAbroad 8)

I was just kidding. I would not pay per hour, but per thread moved, so it would be fixed and predictable.

So you wanna do it? I'll pay you per thread moved at a negotiated rate that would be fair.

I also have editing work to do on some files, if you want to help with that too.

Do you have any video editing skills by the way?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

My vote casted.

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Rants About American Women should be the name of the board since you're going to put it up.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Here's another idea. How about changing the name of the "Rants and Raves" board to "Rants and Raves about America and American Women" or "Rants about America and American Women"?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jester » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:11 am

Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:Oh and WHY don't you CROSS-ADVERTISE your existing websites? I.e. why aren't there obvious links, right on the HA forum, to "Women's HA" (or whatever it is) and to (I guess?) your esoteric/metaphysical site?

Sorry, I looked again.

No such link to a woman's forum.

Look at the top of this page and if you see such a link, save a screen shot and post it here.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:03 am

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Sorry, I looked again.

No such link to a woman's forum.

Look at the top of this page and if you see such a link, save a screen shot and post it here.

Right under the top banner and above the social media share buttons, there are these links:

Attention Ladies: Check out our new LADIES FORUM!
We also have a Paranormal Forum too!

See them now?
Last edited by Winston on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:05 am

Ok I created the board:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=46

I'll be moving topics there little by little.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Renata » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:57 am

Thanks Winston but I'm living like a gypsy these days & moving around alot, plus I've got my little on to care for. Maybe Zboy :)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem