Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Banned Words

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Banned Words

Postby fschmidt » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Shit, damn, scum, asshole. These words are fine here. But prostitute (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e) and prostitution (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-i-o-n) are changed. Could an admin here please explain this to me?
Last edited by fschmidt on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Re: Banned Words

Postby jamesbond » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:55 pm

fschmidt wrote:Shit, damn, scum, asshole. These words are fine here. But hoe (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e) and p4p (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-i-o-n) are changed. Could an admin here please explain this to me.

I have been wondering the same thing. I guess Winston feels he needed to change the word to p4p for some reason.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby C.J. » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:23 pm

B-o-o-t-y is also banned. :lol:

See? b***y. OMFG DA HORROR!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: Banned Words

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:56 am

fschmidt wrote:Shit, damn, scum, asshole. These words are fine here. But hoe (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e) and p4p (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-i-o-n) are changed. Could an admin here please explain this to me?

Goo-ghoul via ad-make-no-sense doesn't like words related to butthext (thanks, GBFM), so such related words had to go.
They pay the taxi driver .. um.. pay the piper, they call the tune.
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=15715
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby fschmidt » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:03 am

Google is a sick evil company. I deal with this issue on my hosted forum site and I spun off my solution here:

http://www.adbayes.com/

Winston is welcome to use it for free which would solve the problem.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem