Banned Words

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Banned Words

Post by fschmidt »

Shit, damn, scum, asshole. These words are fine here. But prostitute (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e) and prostitution (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-i-o-n) are changed. Could an admin here please explain this to me?
Last edited by fschmidt on December 3rd, 2013, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banned Words

Post by jamesbond »

fschmidt wrote:Shit, damn, scum, asshole. These words are fine here. But hoe (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e) and p4p (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-i-o-n) are changed. Could an admin here please explain this to me.
I have been wondering the same thing. I guess Winston feels he needed to change the word to p4p for some reason.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

B-o-o-t-y is also banned. :lol:

See? Booty. OMFG DA HORROR!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Banned Words

Post by Teal Lantern »

fschmidt wrote:Shit, damn, scum, asshole. These words are fine here. But hoe (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e) and p4p (p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-i-o-n) are changed. Could an admin here please explain this to me?
Goo-ghoul via ad-make-no-sense doesn't like words related to butthext (thanks, GBFM), so such related words had to go.
They pay the taxi driver .. um.. pay the piper, they call the tune.
viewtopic.php?t=15715
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Google is a sick evil company. I deal with this issue on my hosted forum site and I spun off my solution here:

http://www.adbayes.com/

Winston is welcome to use it for free which would solve the problem.