Problem with New Board-- Can't see buttons

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Problem with New Board-- Can't see buttons

Post by MrMan »

I use a high contrast profile with a black screen on Windows. The reason is, the white light bulb style background most people use hurts my eyes after a while. I've got one of those easy-on-the-eyes color schemes that they used for DOS in the 1980's. A 1990's web page style screen with a dark gray background works for me, but Microsoft keeps making it harder and harder to customize background colors.

So, when I look at this new web page, there are no visible buttons to post or reply. Only if I happen to put my cursor in the right place and I get one of those hover over messages do I find the button.

Is there any way to fix this for people who set their screens up differently for the sake of their vision?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Problem with New Board-- Can't see buttons

Post by Winston »

Hmmm. That is strange. You mean you can't see the reply or quote buttons, even at the bottom and top, or just within posts?

Those buttons are a grayish color. You can't even see the text within them? The text in them is red and black. You should be able to see them.

What browser are you using? Maybe you can show us a screen shot of what you're seeing, Or take a photo of your screen with a camera or phone, and show us?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne