Not all subject areas show up on the forum

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Not all subject areas show up on the forum

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, the humor category does NOT show up at all when you hit the button, "view new posts." I can't even see ANY posts in the humor category at all, even after I post something in it.

Can you check and see why this is happening? Thanks.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Not all subject areas show up on the forum

Post by Winston »

I see the Jokes and Humor board on the index page. It's in the Miscellaneous section. I logged out of the forum and even as a guest, I could still see it. Are you saying you don't see it on the index page at all?

If you posted something, click on "View Your Posts" and you should see all the topics that you posted in, including from the Jokes and Humor board.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston you obviously didn't read my post correctly. After I post something in the humor section and I hit view new posts, it does not show up.

For some reason whenever anyone posts something in the humor section it will NOT show up at all when you hit 'view new posts' it won't even show up when I hit 'view my posts.'
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes it does. The last post in the Jokes Humor board was in the thread "Jamesbond Eat Your Heart Out" on October 13. It shows up on page 4 of the Active Topics page.

search.php?st=7&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&sea ... &start=150
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
I just posted a thread in the Jokes Humor section and it does show up on the Active Topics page. Why don't you use that page instead of the View New Posts link? The Active Topics page works great. Or you can use the Latest 100 Topics link above.