A lot of my PMs don't send

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

A lot of my PMs don't send

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: A lot of my PMs don't send

Post by WorldTraveler »

I had this problem once too recently. I therefore, sent the PM 3 times. Winston told me that they sit in the Outbox until they are opened by the receiver. You can clarify this with him.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: A lot of my PMs don't send

Post by Winston »

Yeah if your PM's are in the Outbox, it means they haven't read them yet. When they are read, they will appear in your Sentbox. That's the way it was in the other forum too. I mentioned it before.

Try sending me a PM and when I open it, you will see that it goes to your Sentbox.

I wish the PM panel had a notification that stated this. But a lot of computer programmers and coders seem to lack common sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne