Winston Please try to fix the YouTube videos

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston Please try to fix the YouTube videos

Post by jamesbond »

I know you said you were working on it, do you think it's possible to get it fixed?

It would be a tragedy if we no longer can post YouTube videos on the forum. Just think of all the good information we will not be able to see.

Please do whatever you can to get it fixed, thank you.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston Please try to fix the YouTube videos

Post by Winston »

But Jamesbond, everyone else seems to be able to play and hear the YouTube videos here ok. What kind of device are you using?

I'm out of town now in Taichung so i won't be able to fix anything until I get back.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, I just tried using Google chrome and I can see the videos as well as hear them. I think that's what I will have to start doing, is viewing this forum using Google chrome. I was using internet explorer before and couldn't see the videos only hear them.

So from now on will start viewing this forum using Google chrome. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Works fine with Firefox too.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Internet Explorer sucks. It has tons of bugs and error messages. Bill Gates has no common sense. Computer geniuses usually don't. lol

You should use either Firefox or Google Chrome browser.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne