Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Poll: Do any of you want a dark background forum theme?

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do you prefer to browser the forum in a dark background theme?

Yes I would like to browse the forum in a dark background theme. Please install one so I can set it as my theme in my User Control Panel.
No votes
No I don't need one. I prefer the current theme.
100%
No I don't need one. However, you should install a dark background theme anyway in case someone else wants it, or in case I change my mind later, or I may want to try it out just for fun some time. So please provide it as an option.
No votes

Total votes : 1

Poll: Do any of you want a dark background forum theme?

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:28 pm

Poll question:

Do any of you prefer to browse the forum with one of those dark background themes with light colored text? If so, I can upload a dark background theme and activate it, so that you can set it as your theme preference in your User Control Panel. The dark background theme would look something like this:

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/style/rainbow_pearl/demo/3.0

You could set it as your theme preference, and then you would see that as the forum theme, while the rest are viewing the default theme.

Let's take a poll. If enough people want to use a dark background theme, I can install and activate one like the above.

Cast your vote. You may change your vote at a later time by resubmitting it above.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Do any of you want a dark background forum theme?

Postby hammanta » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:01 pm

No, it looks too video game-ish. I'd keep it as is.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: Poll: Do any of you want a dark background forum theme?

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:53 am

Ok we've switched back from the Halloween theme to the regular theme now.

Since the Halloween theme is a dark background one, I've decided to keep it active as an alternate theme that one can select if they prefer it.

To select it as your theme, go to your User Control Panel linked above. Under Board Preferences, you will see an option for My Board Style. There you can select the Halloween theme. Then click submit and you will be viewing that theme again. So if any of you prefer it, you can always switch to it.

Here is the link for your User Control Panel.
ucp.php
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem