Delete Account Option

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Delete Account Option

Post by Tsar »

Can we have a delete account option added to the User Control Panel?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Delete Account Option

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:Can we have a delete account option added to the User Control Panel?
For what should this be good for?
You can edit your profile and delete any kind of information about you.
Another user who is opening your profile will see 'nothing'.

The procedure to DELETE a profile requires admin rights. You can only ask the admin if he can do that for you if you want to leave for always.

Some forums have the option however to make your own profile invisible for other users, but not for the admin and mods.
I don't think this forum software can do this. Not sure.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What for? You mean delete your profile or remove all your posts automatically? If you want to leave, then just stop posting. Removing your profile will not delete your posts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:What for? You mean delete your profile or remove all your posts automatically? If you want to leave, then just stop posting. Removing your profile will not delete your posts.
I was just curious. Not deleting posts but more like deactivate your username, so the profile and posts still exist, but you don't have the account anymore because it was deactivated.

When I made this thread I thought it would be nice because "The" caused one of threads, which are now very infrequent, because I get a lot of hate and personal attacks, to turn into another flame war against me.

viewtopic.php?p=224954#p224954 This is what the user "The" posted to throw everything off topic. It was very mildly offensive and a wrong conclusion, so I ignored it when I first read it before it ruined my thread. His one insult ruined the entire thread which could have been a good discussion topic. I guess it's to be expected because that's what typically happens when the user "The" chooses to post in one of my threads. I wonder if he enjoys turning all my threads into a firestorm of drama knowing I'm not just going to ignore what results. I ignored his first post expecting that to be the end of it and thought maybe the thread will return to its intended purpose, but after ignoring it, the thread become a firestorm. Maybe I should have replied to his first post instead of ignoring it.

viewtopic.php?p=224966#p224966 - This is the user "The" making a personal attack against me. After everything and the firestorm nearly ending, I guess he wanted to try to add more fire to keep it going. He knows my native language is English so his post is meant to provoke a response from me.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why delete your account just because of an abusive forum member? Why not just report the abusive forum member to admin or mods? Btw, I think "The" is already banned so no need to worry about him anymore. What a stupid username anyway.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne