BAN the so-called "Black Knight"

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

This guy is intrinsically ANNOYING and should be banned!
8%
This guy is a DELIBERATELY annoying internet troll, and should be banned!!
8%
This guy is PALO ALTO GUY and why the f**k is he still around???
38%
This guy is some kind of sad low-paid basement-dwelling Pentagon "Agent Provocateur" and should be banned... and pitied as well.
8%
This guy is some kind of long-term "sleeper" agent deployed by the loser femme-faggots at Australian Secret Intelligence Service, and should be banned (and then wash your hands afterwards).
8%
No! Actually I LIKE being dumped on by a total idiot, so let's keep him around!!
No votes
Winston is open-minded to the point of sublime idiocy and will fail to remove this turd in the punch bowl, no matter what we say.
23%
Other
8%

Total votes: 13
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Is this guy intrinsically ANNOYING and should be banned?
is this guy a DELIBERATELY annoying internet troll, and should be banned?
Is this guy PALO ALTO GUY and should be banned?
Is this guy some kind of low-paid basement-dwelling Pentagon "Agent Provocateur" and should be banned?
Is this guy some kind of long-term "sleeper agent" deployed by the loser faggots at
Australian Secret Intelligence Service, and should be banned?
No in fact I actually LIKE being dumped on by a total idiot, lets keep him around!!
Other?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26959&p=225884#p225884
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: BAN the so-called "Black Knight"

Post by gsjackson »

No question he's paloaltoguy, back to flog his website, but I've always found pag refreshing. I say, welcome back.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: BAN the so-called "Black Knight"

Post by Yohan »

Reading these comments from "Black Knight" I do not think they justify a ban. Not yet - but it is up to Winston to decide what to do.

What about the IGNORE option to make comments from this poster invisible?
There is no obligation for any member to read and to answer to comments from 'Black Knight'.