Should Spot.IM be added to HA?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should Spot.IM or something similar be added to HA website?

Yes
50%
No
No votes
No Opinion/Don't Care
50%

Total votes: 2
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Should Spot.IM be added to HA?

Post by Mr S »

Instead of having half his users use FB forum and discuss things there and never post on HA, Winston should close the FB group and just have a HA fan page and add this app to his HA website to facilitate real time communication between members online, plus they would probably improve traffic to the site and get people that normally don't post to post for a change.

https://www.spot.im/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should Spot.IM be added to HA?

Post by Winston »

Is Spot IM an instant messaging service? I am already looking to install a chat box here. However, that may slow the forum down. Hard to say if that's a good idea or not.

The HA FB group is popular and is a good marketing tool. Whether that draws traffic away from the forum is unclear. Most likely, if the HA FB group didn't exist, the members there would not post here if they are not already posting here. Some guys just prefer FB over forums. That's the way it is. Plus it's much easier to share pictures on FB groups too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne