Ban Winston??

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Wouldn't HA Be A Better Website If We Banned Winston?

YES let's ban Winston so we don't have to read his weird shit anymore
43%
Well... MAYBE
7%
EVEN WORSE... Winston should be "removed" ;) and it should be made to look like he did it to himself, ILLUMINATI-STYLE
29%
NO Winston is the greatest thinker of the 21st century and Jester is a jackass for even bringing this up
21%

Total votes: 14
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Ban Winston??

Post by Johnny1975 »

If Winston gets banned, it will destroy him. It will destroy all of us. And it will look like this :

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester,
Why don't you add a poll to ban yourself for all the posting space you waste with your +1's.

You still haven't given a logical reason why Winston should self-ban himself. Why do you dodge simple questions? This thread seems to be an attempt at weird humor and far more stupid and meaningless than any of my threads.

Why do you see me as a punching bag to tease and pick on? Can you give me a logical reason? What does it tickle your funny bone to pick on me? What about me makes you see me as a victim or target or punching bag?

Can you answer these questions DIRECTLY without acting snide or making stupid remarks again? It's annoying when you dodge questions.

Also, your choices in the poll aren't fair. Why not just have a "No don't ban Winston" option instead of the extreme claim about Winston being "the greatest thinker of the 21st century", which is an extreme claim and not necessary? It's like you are attempting to bias the poll against me with that option.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

You still haven't given a logical reason why Winston should self-ban himself. Why do you dodge simple questions?
..so we dont have to read your weird shit anymore(jester)

moon landing, murphys law, magic spells, flat earth, 911, jfk, beetle double, illuminati, why women do this,why white ppl do that, why strangers dont talk to me when im so great type of topix
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Happierabroad would not be Happierabroad if not for Winston. For better or worse, he's the rug that ties the room together.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Not a ban but we should be able to foe him and other mods.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

We need to understand him, he is past his prime and he doesnt enjoy spending time abroad like he used to.

Most famous asian player and philosopher winston wu famouslly said: 'ac girls find me gwapo'
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Note that those of you who want to put me on Ignore should now be able to do so in this new forum version.

To put someone on ignore, click on their username to go to their profile page. There, select "Add to Foes". When you put them in your Foes list, you will not see their posts anymore.

Since this Ignore list or Foes list is no longer a forum mod, but part of the forum's default software, it should work for me as well if you want to put me on Ignore. But I'm not completely sure about that since I haven't tested it on myself yet, nor can I. You guys are free to test on it on me to see if it does indeed put my posts on Ignore.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Happierabroad would not be Happierabroad if not for Winston. For better or worse, he's the rug that ties the room together.
Hmmm.

You do have a point. Okay I guess I'll change my vote.

Winston it's up to you now. Get some other people to vote your way - if you want to stay, that is!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Jester,
Why don't you add a poll to ban yourself for all the posting space you waste with your +1's.
OOH OUCH
That one REALLY HURT

jk

Why do you see me as a punching bag to tease and pick on? Can you give me a logical reason? What does it tickle your funny bone to pick on me? What about me makes you see me as a victim or target or punching bag?
IMO you do live your life in a transparent bubble, hiding nothing. So it seems like you do make yourself "fair game".

Right?

Plus you distract yourself from making a satisfying life for yourself, by spending too much mental energy on concerns that don't matter. You founded the HA movement, but now you're a lost puppy chasing its tail.

Yes, I am teasing you, but I think it is on fair grounds.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:Im yet to cast my vote

Can you add

To be hanged, drawn and quartered
No because:

1. I am judge, jury and executioner here, not you or Jester. Sorry.
2. I have not committed any crimes or high treason. In contrast Banano, you spread malicious lies before which constitutes a crime here, punishable by banishment or execution. In effect, you were the guilty one, while I am the innocent and just one. No comparison.

Stupid suggestion.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester,
This was a very stupid thread, and so was the other one about "Winston's spamming". Technically, these threads constitute TROLLING, since they were created just to disrupt and incite negative reactions for no productive purpose. Plus they constitute BULLYING as well, since they bully me in a mean spirited manner (even if just for fun) that is unjust and unprovoked, just for your entertainment purposes. They do not contain any legitimate points or valid arguments either. What kind of a Christian man or moral man acts like a school yard bully I wonder?!

Thus Jester, you will receive two warnings on your account, one for trolling and one for bullying. Your threads technically constitute both abuses, after all. Hope you grow up and consider how you would feel if such threads were directed at you with your name in it. You need to be more mature and considerate of others. A Christian man of principle, which you claim to be, do not engage in such behaviors. You should be ashamed of yourself. I should wash your mouth out with soap and make you stand in the corner of the classroom for 1 hour while you ponder your wrongdoings. And send a note home to your parents as well.

Two warnings will now be issued to your account Jester. You definitely deserve them. Hope you feel some shame now for your misconduct.

Btw Jester, there's no way you can beat me in chess and you know it. You suck at logic and are too scatter brained and disorganized, which is apparent from your posts. In contrast, my posts and writings are orderly, logical and accurate, which is self-evident for all to see. There's no way in hell you could beat me in a game of logic and strategy. You're just a big mouth talker and rambler. When it comes down to it, you're not match for me intellectually on a chess board. Wanna bet 100 or 200 dollars on it?

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

@Winston
You're taking this too seriously Winston.
I don't think this thread qualifies as bullying. There is just something hilarious about banning the site owner himself, that's the whole punchline.

And generally picking on the 'leader' is just some kind of 'acknowledgement' if you may; Although yeah some guys go too far and cross the humor line into actually being toxic.
Last edited by droid on April 6th, 2016, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Actually, Winston, I bet Jester likes you very much. Seriously. Take some deep breaths and relax.

But Winston, why does it take you a whole year to get mad?

Also, maybe you should just ban Banano and Seeker. Jester is just making fun of you the way an older brother would (even his name implies he's a joker). Those two just seem to hate you. Big difference.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.