Ban Winston??

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Wouldn't HA Be A Better Website If We Banned Winston?

YES let's ban Winston so we don't have to read his weird shit anymore
43%
Well... MAYBE
7%
EVEN WORSE... Winston should be "removed" ;) and it should be made to look like he did it to himself, ILLUMINATI-STYLE
29%
NO Winston is the greatest thinker of the 21st century and Jester is a jackass for even bringing this up
21%

Total votes: 14
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ban Winston??

Post by Jester »

So I'm thinkin...

with threads like these...

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law and Charlie Brown Luck?
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=22588&p=229223#p229223

Re: What to do against a mind and invisible wall BLOCKING yo
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=22681&p=229222#p229222

Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27245&p=229220#p229220

.....Wouldn't HA Be A Better Website If We Banned Winston?
Last edited by Jester on June 21st, 2015, 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ban Winston??

Post by Yohan »

LOL,

This forum is about all and everything.

I don't think there is any forum rule about banning the admin for posting some crap about magic, occult rituals and similar BS.

While this paranormal stuff is surely not for me, maybe others might think it is interesting?

I would not consider Winston as the greatest thinker of the 21st century, but I have to admit he is really very busy to keep his forum online with any kind of topic - not everybody can do that.

Many administrators are ending up with overmoderation and finally their forums are dead with nobody posting there anything anymore.

Always when such a thread is coming up, orientexpat.com comes to my mind, originally a good idea of an useful niche forum, but because of a bigot of an administrator now almost dead with only 2 or 3 meaningless comments, smileys etc. per week.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester,
This is a stupid thread and stupid question. Far stupider than my questions, honestly. You admitted in another thread that you ENJOY teasing me and bullying me, so I assume that this is a joke thread. You simply get a kick out of making fun of me and you've said so in a response to Renata in the thread "A breakdown of HA posters". And in a response to Philosophical Filipino, you said that you derive fun out of bashing me. It's in your own words. So this isn't about truth or logic to you.

Anyhow, my questions were not stupid. A truth seeker asks deep questions, and does not pretend to "know it all" like many western white men do.

Most of us know that reality is multi-layered. Why only talk about the physical reality? There are non-physical layers of reality too. I know that you agree and know that. So what is wrong with exploring metaphysical realities and aspects? You aren't making sense. Why don't you make some logical points for once?

If I come see you in Mexico, how about we play chess and bet money on it? I'll bet you suck in logic and aren't that good in chess. I'll put money on it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:LOL,

This forum is about all and everything.

I don't think there is any forum rule about banning the admin for posting some crap about magic, occult rituals and similar BS.

While this paranormal stuff is surely not for me, maybe others might think it is interesting?

I would not consider Winston as the greatest thinker of the 21st century, but I have to admit he is really very busy to keep his forum online with any kind of topic - not everybody can do that.

Many administrators are ending up with overmoderation and finally their forums are dead with nobody posting there anything anymore.

Always when such a thread is coming up, orientexpat.com comes to my mind, originally a good idea of an useful niche forum, but because of a bigot of an administrator now almost dead with only 2 or 3 meaningless comments, smileys etc. per week.
The 21st Century began 14 years ago, so no one can be the "greatest" anything of the 21st Century. Duh. Jester was being facetious. Can't you tell? Don't take him too literally.

But I am probably the most freethinking Asian of the modern era at least. Even Jester and Rock said so when they were talking on the phone. See here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/FreethinkingAsian.htm

99.99 percent of Asians cannot think or imagine or create. They are pure MEMORIZATION machines. In China and Taiwan, being smart means being able to memorize lots of data and learn new skills by memorizing routines and procedures. There is no such thing as critical thinking or freethinking in Asia. No creativity or imagination either. In fact, there is no word in Chinese for "freethinker". Asians are pure memorization machines. Like computers and animals, they cannot think or question or ponder. Thus I'm not even sure if they have self-awareness or consciousness. lol

So I am definitely an anomaly. That's for sure.

Remember that white people invented the airplane, the gun, radio, television, the space shuttle, computers, etc. Not asian people. If the whole world only contained Chinese people, these things would probably never have been invented. Asians do not invent things. They memorize and follow procedures, for the most part.

You can see that all my posts are about SERIOUS questions. What is wrong with serious questions? Jester's post has no logical argument or point to it. But my posts contain GOOD questions.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston, please ban yourself. Then report back to us. KThanksBye.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:All I know is I want to buy a ticket to this Winston vs. Jester chess match.
Most likely I would steamroll him. It wouldn't be a real match or an exciting one at all. Thus not enjoyable. Lol.

This thread is just for humor and contains no logical or valid arguments.

Jester, why do you advocate that the HA community revolt against its charismatic founder and leader, Winston the Great? Lol. What's the logic in that? Lol.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote:Winston, please ban yourself. Then report back to us. KThanksBye.
+1

:lol:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Ghost wrote:
All I know is I want to buy a ticket to this Winston vs. Jester chess match.
Most likely I would steamroll him. It wouldn't be a real match or an exciting one at all. Thus not enjoyable. Lol.

This thread is just for humor and contains no logical or valid arguments.

Jester, why do you advocate that the HA community revolt against its charismatic founder and leader, Winston the Great? Lol. What's the logic in that? Lol.
OK, Winston, the chess match... IS ON.
8)
I have an antique wooden set ready to go, we can play out on the patio with ocean view, listening to the surf.

But just be advised: you have already lost the vote on this thread, and thus face the dire, imminent fate of self-banning. A further defeat at my hands, and your very presence in this dimension may be metaphysically unsustainable!
:shock:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Im yet to cast my vote

Can you add

To be hanged, drawn and quartered
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:Im yet to cast my vote

Can you add

To be hanged, drawn and quartered
Him or me?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston to be publicly executed by random HAer
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

ANSWERS RESET - PLEASE VOTE AGAIN

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:Winston to be publicly executed by random HAer
Ok Banano I added an answer I believe may suit your preferences...

but in so doing the software reset the answers to zero.
:o :(

EVERYONE PLEASE ANSWER AGAIN!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Winston trolls us by telling us to go and be Happier Abroad when he stays in Vegas watching TV and going to all you can eat buffets. Even his avatar is trolling us.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

xiongmao wrote: Even his avatar is trolling us.
How so?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.