Turkey forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
champion76
Freshman Poster

Turkey forum?

Post by champion76 »

Hi there

As I mentioned in my other posts, I'm thinking of moving to Turkey. I found no Turkey section on this forum?
Perhaps I'm doing something wrong? Or is it that there is really no Turkey section here on HA?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 22nd, 2020, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Turkey forum?

Post by Yohan »

champion76 wrote:Hi there

As I mentioned in my other posts, I'm thinking of moving to Turkey. I found no Turkey section on this forum?
Perhaps I'm doing something wrong? Or is it that there is really no Turkey section here on HA?
Is there any special reason for you to consider Turkey? And where in Turkey?

It's a destination for tourists from Europe, and a transit point for refugees, but otherwise?

If you want to check it out, I recommend you to stay in a city along the coastline, I found Izmir fairly good, but this is a long time ago.

Inside Turkey in winter time it is freezing cold, nothing there - maybe you should also check out the Northwest part of Iran (East Azerbaijan), city of Tabriz, not far from Turkish border - you will not regret making the trip into Iran.

http://en.tabriz.ir/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I heard good things about Turkey, especially the food and the women, lol. There's a couple of U.S. Air Force bases there, and when I was stationed in the U.K., I wanted to visit but 9/11 happened and I didn't want to visit a Middle Eastern country out of safety. I should've gone, though, looking back now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There are no boards here designed just for a specific country. The region boards are arranged by continent. Is Turkey part of Europe or Asia or the Middle East? Just go to the corresponding regional board and post a topic about it.

I'm not sure Turkey is good for dating. Many Turkish guys to go Russia to get women because they claim their own women aren't satisfying to them or they are too conservative. Ask Billy. He is Turkish.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne