Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Blue Murder troll

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Blue Murder troll

Postby Cornfed » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:02 am

Yes well, we all know that the profile code named Blue Murder is a troll profile, in this case paid for by ASIO - the Australian equivalent of the CIA, don't we? And we know that a couple of other profiles that I can't be bothered to look up were also the typing of HER. I have to give it to her - she has learned a bit about trolling over the last couple of years. But not enough. However, I want to give her this advice: I hope you can leave this shit and find a better career, toots. You have got some of the language skills. Please use them for something better.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Blue Murder troll

Postby HouseMD » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 am

Yes, clearly someone disagreeing with the mantra around here is a conspiracy :roll:
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:00 am

HouseMD wrote:Yes, clearly someone disagreeing with the mantra around here is a conspiracy :roll:

Strange. Didn't he do the same thing to Eightfold Path a month ago? What's funny is that I'm actually on good terms with the site's productive members. You and a handful of others I won't mention here to start a witch hunt. Also, it's worth noting that I'm a "troll", yet I have no posts encouraging the genocide of BILLIONS because they aren't of a certain race/ethnicity. I would challenge him to point out where/when I've trolled, but that would also be trolling.

It's funny. The site prattles on and on about feminists, yet is basically on the same thought train in terms of rhetoric and emotionalism. That, folks, is why I avoid identity groups.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:27 am

Blue Murder wrote:Strange. Didn't he do the same thing to Eightfold Path a month ago?

Yes I did do the same thing, because she is you. And what a coincidence that the troll (i.e. you) says exactly the same things. If you don't want to be recognized, you really need to expand your range, as the good actors say.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:30 am

Cornfed wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Strange. Didn't he do the same thing to Eightfold Path a month ago?

Yes I did do the same thing, because she is you. And what a coincidence that the troll (i.e. you) says exactly the same things. If you don't want to be recognized, you really need to expand your range, as the good actors say.

Yes, I can see it now. I think you're right. Who else would be keeping track of what you said to whom?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fschmidt » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Blue Murder, please explain your signature.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:19 pm

Cornfed wrote:Yes well, we all know that the profile code named Blue Murder is a troll profile, in this case paid for by ASIO - the Australian equivalent of the CIA, don't we? And we know that a couple of other profiles that I can't be bothered to look up were also the typing of HER. I have to give it to her - she has learned a bit about trolling over the last couple of years. But not enough. However, I want to give her this advice: I hope you can leave this shit and find a better career, toots. You have got some of the language skills. Please use them for something better.

Why don't you ask her out? If Blue Murder really is an Australian chick, you and her could get together and save the white race. ;)
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby MustVisitAsia123 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:29 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yes well, we all know that the profile code named Blue Murder is a troll profile, in this case paid for by ASIO - the Australian equivalent of the CIA, don't we? And we know that a couple of other profiles that I can't be bothered to look up were also the typing of HER. I have to give it to her - she has learned a bit about trolling over the last couple of years. But not enough. However, I want to give her this advice: I hope you can leave this shit and find a better career, toots. You have got some of the language skills. Please use them for something better.

Why don't you ask her out? If Blue Murder really is an Australian chick, you and her could get together and save the white race. ;)

lmao
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem