The Blue Murder troll

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Blue Murder troll

Post by Cornfed »

Yes well, we all know that the profile code named Blue Murder is a troll profile, in this case paid for by ASIO - the Australian equivalent of the CIA, don't we? And we know that a couple of other profiles that I can't be bothered to look up were also the typing of HER. I have to give it to her - she has learned a bit about trolling over the last couple of years. But not enough. However, I want to give her this advice: I hope you can leave this shit and find a better career, toots. You have got some of the language skills. Please use them for something better.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: The Blue Murder troll

Post by HouseMD »

Yes, clearly someone disagreeing with the mantra around here is a conspiracy :roll:
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

HouseMD wrote:Yes, clearly someone disagreeing with the mantra around here is a conspiracy :roll:
Strange. Didn't he do the same thing to Eightfold Path a month ago? What's funny is that I'm actually on good terms with the site's productive members. You and a handful of others I won't mention here to start a witch hunt. Also, it's worth noting that I'm a "troll", yet I have no posts encouraging the genocide of BILLIONS because they aren't of a certain race/ethnicity. I would challenge him to point out where/when I've trolled, but that would also be trolling.

It's funny. The site prattles on and on about feminists, yet is basically on the same thought train in terms of rhetoric and emotionalism. That, folks, is why I avoid identity groups.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Blue Murder wrote:Strange. Didn't he do the same thing to Eightfold Path a month ago?
Yes I did do the same thing, because she is you. And what a coincidence that the troll (i.e. you) says exactly the same things. If you don't want to be recognized, you really need to expand your range, as the good actors say.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Strange. Didn't he do the same thing to Eightfold Path a month ago?
Yes I did do the same thing, because she is you. And what a coincidence that the troll (i.e. you) says exactly the same things. If you don't want to be recognized, you really need to expand your range, as the good actors say.

Yes, I can see it now. I think you're right. Who else would be keeping track of what you said to whom?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Blue Murder, please explain your signature.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Yes well, we all know that the profile code named Blue Murder is a troll profile, in this case paid for by ASIO - the Australian equivalent of the CIA, don't we? And we know that a couple of other profiles that I can't be bothered to look up were also the typing of HER. I have to give it to her - she has learned a bit about trolling over the last couple of years. But not enough. However, I want to give her this advice: I hope you can leave this shit and find a better career, toots. You have got some of the language skills. Please use them for something better.
Why don't you ask her out? If Blue Murder really is an Australian chick, you and her could get together and save the white race. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yes well, we all know that the profile code named Blue Murder is a troll profile, in this case paid for by ASIO - the Australian equivalent of the CIA, don't we? And we know that a couple of other profiles that I can't be bothered to look up were also the typing of HER. I have to give it to her - she has learned a bit about trolling over the last couple of years. But not enough. However, I want to give her this advice: I hope you can leave this shit and find a better career, toots. You have got some of the language skills. Please use them for something better.
Why don't you ask her out? If Blue Murder really is an Australian chick, you and her could get together and save the white race. ;)
lmao