Mods, do something

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mods, do something

Post by Yohan »

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14395&start=315

When reading through this thread, link above, Banning and Warning Announcements, I think, Winston is doing something about trolling, but he reacts very very slowly.

Some trolls in this HA-Forum are bothering others but they never wrote even one single meaningful comment, they should be banned and their annoying comments should be removed.

However this is the forum of Winston, it is up to him to decide this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

f***s sake mods, most of the posts on the forum now come from the same troll. Why is no one stopping this?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:f***s sake mods, most of the posts on the forum now come from the same troll. Why is no one stopping this?
No one seems to care. It's a shame, but possibly for the best. Do you really want this website to stay prominent and inspire legions of dysgenics to flood the few areas in this world where men such as yourself can still be kings? Think about it. The concept of HappierAbroad is better off forgotten. Let the few that are worthy, figure things out on their own.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:f***s sake mods, most of the posts on the forum now come from the same troll. Why is no one stopping this?
No one seems to care. It's a shame, but possibly for the best. Do you really want this website to stay prominent and inspire legions of dysgenics to flood the few areas in this world where men such as yourself can still be kings? Think about it. The concept of HappierAbroad is better off forgotten. Let the few that are worthy, figure things out on their own.
Oddly, I agree. I don't want legions of morons moving abroad ruining it for the rest of us. Let the unqualified types stay home and pretend everything outside their countries are evil, scary places. Stay home, lol.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Marcos and Zboy. 100%. That's the whole point. If HA were cleaned up, it would be a hub for information sharing. Given that it's not, certain members have to network with other members privately. And I agree! The more westerners that travel and get up to stupid stuff means the quicker they'll ruin it for those of us who know how to act right.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Marcos and Zboy. 100%. That's the whole point. If HA were cleaned up, it would be a hub for information sharing. Given that it's not, certain members have to network with other members privately. And I agree! The more westerners that travel and get up to stupid stuff means the quicker they'll ruin it for those of us who know how to act right.
It's funny - if not a bit pathetic - that you still post as if you think you're fooling people. You're as a transparent as a pane of glass.
Yeah its funny and ironic, because blue murder is one of the trolls being complained about. Lol. So in effect, he is a troll complaining about the trolls. Lol. What a paradox. Pretending to be innocent. Lol. But what do you expect? No one claims to be a villain and no dishonest person admits to being a liar. Lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne