Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Mods, do something

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Mods, do something

Postby Yohan » November 28th, 2015, 6:41 am

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14395&start=315

When reading through this thread, link above, Banning and Warning Announcements, I think, Winston is doing something about trolling, but he reacts very very slowly.

Some trolls in this HA-Forum are bothering others but they never wrote even one single meaningful comment, they should be banned and their annoying comments should be removed.

However this is the forum of Winston, it is up to him to decide this.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2483
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Mods, do something

Postby Cornfed » November 30th, 2015, 6:40 pm

f***s sake mods, most of the posts on the forum now come from the same troll. Why is no one stopping this?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5686
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Mods, do something

Postby MarcosZeitola » November 30th, 2015, 11:07 pm

Cornfed wrote:f***s sake mods, most of the posts on the forum now come from the same troll. Why is no one stopping this?


No one seems to care. It's a shame, but possibly for the best. Do you really want this website to stay prominent and inspire legions of dysgenics to flood the few areas in this world where men such as yourself can still be kings? Think about it. The concept of HappierAbroad is better off forgotten. Let the few that are worthy, figure things out on their own.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2033
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Mods, do something

Postby zboy1 » December 1st, 2015, 4:46 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:f***s sake mods, most of the posts on the forum now come from the same troll. Why is no one stopping this?


No one seems to care. It's a shame, but possibly for the best. Do you really want this website to stay prominent and inspire legions of dysgenics to flood the few areas in this world where men such as yourself can still be kings? Think about it. The concept of HappierAbroad is better off forgotten. Let the few that are worthy, figure things out on their own.


Oddly, I agree. I don't want legions of morons moving abroad ruining it for the rest of us. Let the unqualified types stay home and pretend everything outside their countries are evil, scary places. Stay home, lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Mods, do something

Postby Blue Murder » December 1st, 2015, 5:23 pm

Marcos and Zboy. 100%. That's the whole point. If HA were cleaned up, it would be a hub for information sharing. Given that it's not, certain members have to network with other members privately. And I agree! The more westerners that travel and get up to stupid stuff means the quicker they'll ruin it for those of us who know how to act right.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Mods, do something

Postby Ghost » December 2nd, 2015, 4:14 am

Blue Murder wrote:Marcos and Zboy. 100%. That's the whole point. If HA were cleaned up, it would be a hub for information sharing. Given that it's not, certain members have to network with other members privately. And I agree! The more westerners that travel and get up to stupid stuff means the quicker they'll ruin it for those of us who know how to act right.


It's funny - if not a bit pathetic - that you still post as if you think you're fooling people. You're as a transparent as a pane of glass.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Mods, do something

Postby Winston » December 2nd, 2015, 12:48 pm

Ghost wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Marcos and Zboy. 100%. That's the whole point. If HA were cleaned up, it would be a hub for information sharing. Given that it's not, certain members have to network with other members privately. And I agree! The more westerners that travel and get up to stupid stuff means the quicker they'll ruin it for those of us who know how to act right.


It's funny - if not a bit pathetic - that you still post as if you think you're fooling people. You're as a transparent as a pane of glass.


Yeah its funny and ironic, because blue murder is one of the trolls being complained about. Lol. So in effect, he is a troll complaining about the trolls. Lol. What a paradox. Pretending to be innocent. Lol. But what do you expect? No one claims to be a villain and no dishonest person admits to being a liar. Lol.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24691
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Previous

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest