beware of "NicolaGuLS" private message

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
drealm
Junior Poster

beware of "NicolaGuLS" private message

Post by drealm »

The subject is:
Become VIP member today
The body is:
Hi

You have been choosen to get VIP status at http://www.happierabroad.com forever absolutly FREE!

To claim your VIP status please visit THIS PAGE
It's clearly a scam as the person is a new member with zero posts. But the link may contain something viscous, be careful. In this case account ban of "NicolaGuLS" may be warranted as many people may click this. I did not click it so I can't verify what it does.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: beware of "NicolaGuLS" private message

Post by Cornfed »

The link seems to go where it says it does. Probably just some troll messing with us.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

"THIS PAGE" is also a link (here it's just text), not sure where "THIS PAGE" goes.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Ha ha, just got that message. Don't worry, I didn't click on the link.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

drealm wrote:The subject is:
Become VIP member today
The body is:
Hi

You have been choosen to get VIP status at http://www.happierabroad.com forever absolutly FREE!

To claim your VIP status please visit THIS PAGE
It's clearly a scam as the person is a new member with zero posts. But the link may contain something viscous, be careful.
I just banned his email account, user name and IP address. The person is a scammer.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."