Please delete this forum thread!

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Kurdiez
Freshman Poster

Please delete this forum thread!

Post by Kurdiez »

I have sent private messages to please delete a particular thread on this forum but it is never done. This thread talks about the relationship I have with me and my girl friend (over 3 years now and still going) and it does the following things:

- Original poster took our photos and put them on here without our permission at all.
- It exposes our personal information such as recorded voice conversations, profile details, location of where we live, etc. All without permission.
- People are using it to talk nasty things about us, some in very sexual ways.

I kindly ask that this post be removed from the forum please.

Link to the post is below:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30433
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Please delete this forum thread!

Post by Winston »

@Kurdiez
Ok I will just move that thread into the NSFW section ok? That way, it will still be visible those here who want to read it or comment on it, but it will not be visible in search engines anymore. It will be in a private board. So it's a win win situation. Is that ok?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne