Why did HA go offline?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why did HA go offline?

Post by Cornfed »

The entire site went offline for me for several days. What happened?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Did HA go offline?

Post by MrLee4u »

The admin forgot to pay server bill? :lol:

That's why I like http://culturewhiz.org much better
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Hahahahha!

I was looking for info. on it and couldnt find shit.

Cheap ass.

Thanks for bring it back!
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Winston is ignoring his responsibilities and spending money on chicks instead 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This time is was a memory crash on Bluehost servers. This happens once in a while and is a regular occurrence. No one at Bluehost knows the cause. They put the responsibility for determining it on me. Lazy bastards. VPS sucks. I gotta find time to switch back to premium shared hosting so this doesn't happen. Under shared hosting, the techs maintain the servers and will make sure there are enough resources so they don't crash. Under VPS they do nothing yet no one knows why the server crashes or what the cause is. Stupid.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston, I told you to sign up for Zettahost. Sign up for the free account. Then you'll get a special offer once you log in and then it's only 10 bucks for the first year. You will never have issues like this again.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 5:41 am
This time is was a memory crash on Bluehost servers. This happens once in a while and is a regular occurrence. No one at Bluehost knows the cause. They put the responsibility for determining it on me. Lazy bastards. VPS sucks. I gotta find time to switch back to premium shared hosting so this doesn't happen. Under shared hosting, the techs maintain the servers and will make sure there are enough resources so they don't crash. Under VPS they do nothing yet no one knows why the server crashes or what the cause is. Stupid.
Yeah but why weren't you on the site every day, every hour checking it? The site was down for days. What is it that you're doing? Even if you're in a strip club, go go bar or with a prostitute you could access the HA site on your mobile device. Then once you saw it was down you would immediately get in touch with Bluehost.

You are out of touch with this site regularly sometimes a week - 10 days. It's people like Adama who have to email you to make you aware.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 6:04 am
Winston, I told you to sign up for Zettahost. Sign up for the free account. Then you'll get a special offer once you log in and then it's only 10 bucks for the first year. You will never have issues like this again.
But why would an unknown startup like Zetahost be better or more stable than an established webhost like Bluehost? That makes no sense. Aren't new companies less stable and have less resources?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 9:34 am
Winston wrote:
Yeah but why weren't you on the site every day, every hour checking it? The site was down for days. What is it that you're doing? Even if you're in a strip club, go go bar or with a prostitute you could access the HA site on your mobile device. Then once you saw it was down you would immediately get in touch with Bluehost.

You are out of touch with this site regularly sometimes a week - 10 days. It's people like Adama who have to email you to make you aware.
When was it down for a few days? I thought it was down for a few hours. Usually when it's down, Rock and Mr S lets me know too. They still lurk here. It's not just about being with girls or bars, when I'm in my room I gotta eat, sleep, shower, watch videos, clean up my stuff, do laundry, respond to chat messages, etc. There simply isn't enough time to do everything you want to do. I don't get how other people are able to get so much done.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

It was down for at least two days. Ask other members. Then you came in here vigorously promoting AFA, probably because you pissed John Adams off so much. Remember?
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Cornfed wrote:
May 11th, 2018, 6:08 pm
The entire site went offline for me for several days. What happened?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 9:40 am
It's not just about being with girls or bars, when I'm in my room I gotta eat, sleep, shower, watch videos, clean up my stuff, do laundry, respond to chat messages, etc. There simply isn't enough time to do everything you want to do. I don't get how other people are able to get so much done.
Interesting. If you subtract "girls or bars" and "respond to chat messages, etc." and add in "worship God," and
read the Bible," we live almost the same lifestyle. :D
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 9:37 am
But why would an unknown startup like Zetahost be better or more stable than an established webhost like Bluehost? That makes no sense. Aren't new companies less stable and have less resources?
Zettahost (two t's) is not a startup or unknown. They are quite reliable.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 9:34 am
Winston wrote:

It was down for like a week. I thought it was down for good.

You mean gay clubs buying teenage boys for under a $ dollar.

His booty partner had to email him that his bastard son was in the dumps.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 9:44 am
It was down for at least two days. Ask other members...
Yes, this is correct, I can confirm this. It was totally down for about 3 days or 4 days. Impossible to connect even to the welcome page. I tried several times every single day.