Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

PAG troll

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

PAG troll

Post by Cornfed » August 15th, 2018, 12:23 pm

Will some moderator please just ban this troll when he turns up. It should be an easy thing to spot him.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: PAG troll

Post by Zambales » August 15th, 2018, 12:48 pm

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende » August 15th, 2018, 5:10 pm

I completely agree.

whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly » August 15th, 2018, 7:35 pm

I agree too! However, we should be more worried about Jews putting mind control parasites in our foods and white genocide via tanning beds!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » August 16th, 2018, 12:33 am

Agreed as well. Furthermore, it would be a good idea for Winston to keep a file on the photos PAG uses because whoever the troll really is may be impersonating others without their knowledge. There was a troll a few years ago who (IIRC) stole photos of a Filipino musician and impersonated him. That may have been the same PAG troll. And we know that this whitewilly/PAG posted Publicduende's girlfriend, pretending it was someone else. Stealing photos and impersonating others seems to be his thing. One of his things.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler » August 16th, 2018, 3:38 am

He goes by the names Azn Alahah and Shawn Blade. I'm not sure if any of his businesses are legit.

http://alahah.com/?q=ventures

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 16th, 2018, 6:55 pm

How do we know when it's him? There are other trolls too. Usually PAG posts his culture whiz website. Has any posters done that yet?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » August 16th, 2018, 9:14 pm

Winston wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 6:55 pm
How do we know when it's him? There are other trolls too. Usually PAG posts his culture whiz website. Has any posters done that yet?
PAG only has a few shticks he uses. Sometimes it's culture ditz, sometimes it's gut-bacteria-means-everything, sometimes it's stealing and misusing other peoples' photos. And at some point he usually ends up posting his "real" photos anyway.

His attitude, writing style, and trolling style don't change, so he is easy to spot.

Winston, letting him run wild on the forum does a lot more harm than good. If you're not sure of him when you see him, you should give a mod responsibility for banning him on sight. Having trolls like this can drive posters away.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 25th, 2018, 10:06 pm

Lol. whitewilly just outed himself as PAG here finally:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=37629&p=314024#p314024

This shows that he has no self control and cannot resist outing himself. lol. Obviously he's not a very bright guy if he can't even stop himself from outing himself. lol. That is proof enough that he is PAG so he will be banned now.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne