Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

new feature

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

new feature

Postby gmm567 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:14 pm

It would be nice to have some way to immediatley check out all the new responses. Like a list of all the threads which have had new stuff added since you last logged on.

I've seen such a thing on other disucssion boards and it works well.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Re: new feature

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:26 pm

There is such a feature. When you're on the main index screen (http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/index.php) look on the top right corner of the screen and you will a link that says "view posts since last visit". If you click on it, it will take you to a board with all the new posts marked with an orange flag next to them as new.

What would be nice is to have a feature where all the posts are not automatically marked read just by logging in and logging out without reading them. I have a mod to fix it, but I'm a little cautious about installing mods, cause I have problems backing up this forum too.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem