A List of Countries Where American Expats Get Laid Easily

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

A List of Countries Where American Expats Get Laid Easily

Post by Jackal »

Hi Winston,

I know that you try to get viewers excited about your website, but maybe you should post an honest list of countries ranked by how easy it is for an American who doesn't speak the local language to get laid there without paying for it. There are hookers almost everywhere in the world, so this doesn't make countries very unique. Maybe you could also categorize them by the race of the expat. Good places for Asian Americans to get laid overseas. Good places for white Americans, etc. You could post this list on your main page and we could discuss it in the forum here.

From everything I've read in this forum, it seems like Russia, the Ukraine, China, and the Philippines would be on the "easy" list. The Czech Republic would definitely be on the list of "difficult" countries. You could also have a "medium" difficulty list.

After encountering some new members who seemed to think that you had some magical keys to scoring in every foreign country and who were disappointed when they found out that you didn't, it might be better if you are more straightforward about this on your site.

Personally, I'm very willing to learn a new language, but only if the local people are friendly to me even when I don't speak it very well. This would make me want to get to know them better. I don't want to put in all the effort to get fluent in a foreign language only to understand that the locals are saying, "Go home, American."
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I think it also depends on the "method" of meeting women. In East Asian countries they have international friendship web sites where locals (usually women) want to meet foreigners (usually men) to socialize and practice English. Many of the girls there are open to dating foreign men, some prefer foreign men to locals and have a pretty skewed idea of what's handsome. If you're a Caucasian, dating women from those sites is like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Using online social networking and match-making sites to hook up with locals is like pushing the easy button, in countries where people aren't really social with strangers outside of specific confines (bars, clubs, etc). It's also safer for foreign English teachers to find dates, instead of hitting on the students.

But, IMO the true test is one's ability to meet women in public places, like malls, cafe's, bookstores, museums, waiting at a traffic light, etc. Perhaps Winston and others could chime in on chatting up girls in the mall in PH or Thailand?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A great idea Jackal, but I haven't been to that many countries enough to make such a list. I've spent most of my overseas time in Russia and the Philippines. Ladislav would be better qualified to compile such a list. But yeah, in my experience and from what I've heard, the easiest places are Philippines, Thailand, South America, and of course Africa.

Europe is easy for making friends and meeting people, but scoring in the sack depends on what country you're in and what race you are.

So far, I find the hardest countries to be US, Canada, Taiwan, and Japan. In those countries meeting people, esp women, does NOT feel like part of the flow or part of the natural harmony of things.

True I gave a better impression of Russia than was actually there. But it was true that women are generally approachable there and the culture is rich and stimulating, as well as the language. Some guys do well with ladies there, but not all. It certainly isn't as easy as the Philippines.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
But, IMO the true test is one's ability to meet women in public places, like malls, cafe's, bookstores, museums, waiting at a traffic light, etc. Perhaps Winston and others could chime in on chatting up girls in the mall in PH or Thailand?
W: I agree. But it's not about my ability, it's just that women here love meeting strangers and are no holds barred and live for the moment. Basically, as I did in Russia, I just go up to someone I like and say "excuse me, you look pretty and I'd like to meet you, are you with anyone now?" and then I gauge the next move based on her reaction. There are several possible reactions she could give, ranging from flattery, interest, to polite rejection, etc.

When you have experience approaching girls, you learn to read them, and yes you learn to be able to tell in advance which girls are approachable and open to meeting you, and those that are not, so that you almost never fail cause you don't even try with the ones that are out of reach.

Here in the mall though, over 70 percent of the girls will give me their number if I ask. That's what gives me such confidence, which in turn makes me feel like I have "power" which is addicting and lets me put up with the bad air and food here, the power to choose from many girls and the fact that many girls want me, gives me a sense of power as well.

If any of you are here in person, I could gladly show you what I mean in person.

But since I've been p***y whipped the past 6 months, I kind of lost my touch, but I could get it back if I wanted, I'm sure.

Generally though, I'm able to get 7's and 8's easily here, but the 9's and 10's are unreachable even for me, though occasionally I can, since I consider Dianne to be a 9.

(btw, my cultural consultant Ladislav met Dianne and our baby recently, and he can attest that Dianne looks much better in person than in photos, in photos her face symmetry looks out of proportion and messed up, so you don't see her facial symmetry except in person)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A List of Countries Where American Expats Get Laid Easil

Post by ladislav »

The list below is for romance. As far as getting laid goes, one should consult http://www.worldsexguide.org

Philippines ( for all races). No one is without a gf for more than a week
Russia ( darker races are not favored but still can score)
Colombia ( all races)
Honduras ( all races)
Brazil ( all races)
Ukraine ( in the Russian speaking part the easiest, not so good in the Catholic West)
Panama ( all races)
Nicaragua
Lithuania ( darker peoples not favored)
Ethiopia ( all races)
Indonesia ( problems with Islam, but doable)
Malaysia ( better not be poor or too dark)
Thailand ( Orientals preferred)
Vietnam ( Orientals preferred)
Black Africa- good all over.
China ( ladies prefer muscular blond men, I guess or Chinese men)
Japan ( better be tall, blond and rich- non whites or poor whites not favored)

Not a big list. There are 200 countries or so in the world so we do not have so many places to go to for girls. But I guess these should be enough.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Thanks for the list, Ladislav.

Hmm, Lithuania. Can you tell us a little something about your experiences in Lithuania, Ladislav? I don't think anyone has really mentioned it before on this site.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jackal,
I did write up a summary of the pros and cons of all the countries I've been to. Maybe it will shed some light? Here is the link to it:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Country_Summary.htm

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A List of Countries Where American Expats Get Laid Easil

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:The list below is for romance. As far as getting laid goes, one should consult http://www.worldsexguide.org

Philippines ( for all races). No one is without a gf for more than a week
Russia ( darker races are not favored but still can score)
Colombia ( all races)
Honduras ( all races)
Brazil ( all races)
Ukraine ( in the Russian speaking part the easiest, not so good in the Catholic West)
Panama ( all races)
Nicaragua
Lithuania ( darker peoples not favored)
Ethiopia ( all races)
Indonesia ( problems with Islam, but doable)
Malaysia ( better not be poor or too dark)
Thailand ( Orientals preferred)
Vietnam ( Orientals preferred)
Black Africa- good all over.
China ( ladies prefer muscular blond men, I guess or Chinese men)
Japan ( better be tall, blond and rich- non whites or poor whites not favored)

Not a big list. There are 200 countries or so in the world so we do not have so many places to go to for girls. But I guess these should be enough.
Bump.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Generally though, I'm able to get 7's and 8's easily here, but the 9's and 10's are unreachable even for me, though occasionally I can, since I consider Dianne to be a 9.
Do u still consider Dianne to be a 9? Just curious?