Should I change the orange background on the main home page?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Should I change the orange background on the main home page?

Post by Winston »

What do you all think of the orange background on my main page of this site? Does it look bad or annoying? Should it be changed? If so, to what color?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DiscoPro_Joe
Freshman Poster

Post by DiscoPro_Joe »

I think the orange background looks fine.

But please, please, please.................CHANGE THE MAIN HEADLINE (at the very top of the homepage) BACK TO THE PREVIOUS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The previous one said, "Feel like you don't fit in America? If so, then you've come to the right place for validation and inspiration. Perhaps you might be..."

That, to me, is infinitely more attention-getting as a header than the new one. In fact, in early March of this year, I initally found your website by Googling the phrases "Feel like you don't fit in," and "Is this all there is to life?"

Change the heading back, PLEASE!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok well I've re-tailored the headline to contain the phrase you initially liked that drew you to this site, and to include the new phrase as well, a combination of the two so to speak. Check it out now.

A win win situation I hope?

There are some who tell me the orange is annoying and the home page is too long, so I think it can't hurt to change it to white to make it noncontroversial, and make the homepage more compact.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DiscoPro_Joe
Freshman Poster

Post by DiscoPro_Joe »

The fix looks great! Thanks... :)