New forum themes, which one do you guys like?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Which theme do you like better, the red or blue one?

I like the red one better.
25%
I like the blue one better.
50%
Neither. Keep it the way it is.
25%

Total votes: 4
Winston
Site Admin

New forum themes, which one do you guys like?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I am thinking of changing the theme style and colors of this forum to something that looks a bit more nifty.

Looking through some of the theme templates, I narrowed it down to two choices, one dark blue and one dark red. I was wondering which one you all like better.

Here is a demo of what the dark red theme looks like.

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/2.0/?style=645

And the blue one:

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/2.0/?style=265

Anyhow, cast your vote and let me know which one you like better.

Or if you have anything else that you'd prefer over those two.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I actually like it the way it is. If you do change it however, the blue did look better than the red.