Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Which slogan for this site sounds the best?

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Which slogan for this site sounds the best?

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:21 pm

Dear all,
Under the title header on the home page, I'd like to change the slogan. Here's what I've come up with. Which one do you think sounds the best?

Under "Happier Abroad",

"Your escape to love and happiness beyond America"

"Your guide to love and happiness beyond America"

"Your inspiration for love and happiness beyond America"

"Your way to love and happiness beyond America"

What do you think?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:16 am

They all sound good. :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby adam917 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 pm

I'd go with either the 3rd or 4th one.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 pm

I think the problem with using the word "inspiration" is that even though it's a wonderful word, it kind of makes the site sound like a feel good thing that does not have practical use, like this site just inspires you to do something, and that's it.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jackal » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:24 pm

"Your guide to love and happiness beyond America"

I think this is the best one. Like Morpheus says in the Matrix, "I can only show you the door. It's up to you to walk through it."
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:43 pm

Jackal, well that's the one I used, so we must think alike. lol

Have you seen my new home page? It's got some girls pictures in the header. I figured out a way to put them in the header in a nice classy way. Click on the "Home" button at the top to get to it directly.

Nice to see you back again by the way. Your posts usually contain wisdom and some spiritual elements as well. That's what I like.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jackal » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:33 pm

WWu777 wrote:Jackal, well that's the one I used, so we must think alike. lol

It must have been a mind meld...

WWu777 wrote:Have you seen my new home page? It's got some girls pictures in the header. I figured out a way to put them in the header in a nice classy way. Click on the "Home" button at the top to get to it directly.

I think your new home page looks too "busy." There's too much text all over the place. It looks like a pop-up window for sexual enhancement supplements. Less is more. I'd streamline the design and not put so much text on the main page. It's better to put links to other pages with more text and info. Just state your main points and show some foreign beauties and maybe a few ads.

WWu777 wrote:Nice to see you back again by the way. Your posts usually contain wisdom and some spiritual elements as well. That's what I like.

Well, I was busy looking for a job in Hungary, and lately I've been busy teaching English in Hungary, so that's why I haven't been here in a while. Your site still seems to be the only one of its kind where nonconformist Americans can voice their opinions. Ordinary Americans get enraged if you suggest that America isn't the best at everything; they simply can't live with the idea--their worldview depends on it.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem