Trojan / Attack Site www.happierabroad.com

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
tom
Junior Poster

Trojan / Attack Site www.happierabroad.com

Post by tom »

Your site has a Trojan installed on it. It has been on there for a while now. It attempts to try to trick you into installing some kind malicious software. Your site is listed as an attack site because of this. Please fix it. Thanks
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yes, this is affecting us quite often when we visit this site. This needs to get fixed asap!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for letting me know.

Can you give me the exact URL of the site that this trojan is redirecting you to? Clicksor needs to know this info in order to track the advertiser down.

Sorry I've been away and traveling for a week, so I haven't posted here in a while.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
I just got an update from godaddy and clicksor on the virus problem investigation. Here are their updates:

Clicksor:

"Hi Winston,

Our Advertiser Team always call to verify the account information when accepting new advertiser. And review every campaigns before approving it. However, there's advertiser has inserted the virus after the campaigns are approved. As so, our Advertiser Team keep scanning the active campaigns on a regular basis to keep our ads clean.

By reviewing our active campaigns, we do not have http://scanner.av1-best-click.info/ in our advertiser's database. We suspect that the virus ad came from our partner and we are investigating about this issue.

I will contact you once we located the ad.

Thank you for your patient!

Regards,"

--------------------------------------------------

Godaddy:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Hosting Support.

We are unable to find any malicious content in your site. The logs show no evidence of anyone other than you uploading files, and there is also no evidence of any type of http injection. You do have some links for banner ads, so it is possible that you may be getting ads that redirect visitors.

Please contact us if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Heather P.
Hosting Support"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne